Small station gym?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So we work rotating 48s (soon to step down to 24s) and the three of us supervisors on that truck (the only permanently assigned crew to that station) decided we want to look at getting a small setup of gym equipment that we can do quick workouts on. Cheap is good in this case, since it's coming out of our own pocket. Ability to hide is good too since the company is not fond of us working out on company time (too much liability). We have a rather large room w/ large closet in the back of our station that we can use.
Any ideas on what we should look at getting?

brian328

Forum Crew Member
i have worked with people that use TRX. easy to store/hide and set-up. can be used basically anywhere and requires minimal space. i have used them before to work out, and it is not easy if done correctly.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
i have worked with people that use TRX. easy to store/hide and set-up. can be used basically anywhere and requires minimal space. i have used them before to work out, and it is not easy if done correctly.

TRX = $$$$, but a similar system can be made for about $15 with parts from harbor freight.