Siren.... I think I'm on to something here..

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Firrah trucks && bambulances would b much mo' effective if dey were to replace da siren wit dey song "Move B*tch" by Ludacris. :ph34r:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Agreed

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
You just need the PA system on a siren and an iPod with speakers..... Not that I have ever done anything of the sort

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bICBrr-FBuk[/YOUTUBE]

that would most definitely clear traffic if it were as loud as siren. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mikie

Forum Lurker
I don't know; it depends what part of town you're in...some people might come closer to partay to the siren...

Cohn

Forum Lieutenant
The PA system.... Just sayin ;)

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Did it in Detroit and got a mix of "wtf whiteboy!?" and "yyyeeeaaahhhhh" looks.

Did t-swift over the pa the same day just driving normal traffic, and felt like I was going to get killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief

Did t-swift over the pa the same day just driving normal traffic, and felt like I was going to get killed.

HA HA!!! Just got this vision of you driving along, lights on, t-swift over the PA, window down so you are driving one hand on wheel and elbow out the window and a 24 carat gold stethoscope round your neck as the bling :rofl:

Lady_EMT

Forum Lieutenant

I played "I feel like a woman" over the PA when we drive past a neighboring firehouse once... We got in all sorts of trouble.

---
- This post brought to you by Tapatalk

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I was always a fan of playing Cotton-eyed Joe and the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song :p