Siren - Fire, EMS, Police, Rescue - $80.00 obo, or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bburnette252

Forum Probie
I've had this siren for almost a year. I was first user. Siren has worked absolutely flawlessly. It has been lightly used, I'm switching all my equipment to a new vehicle and looking to get a handheld siren.

The switch panel has been cut and modified to fit in my previous vehicle (see pic)

Also the wires coming from the control box were cut approximately 2 feet from the box, all you have to do is attach your own wire and you are good to go.

Looking for $80 + shipping costs, local pickup is also considered. Reasonable offers are considered. Also would be willing to trade for just about anything, I like cool toys.

I will need proof that you are not a psycho whos going to go out and play cop (Fire, EMS, LEO, Rescue Identification, etc.)
Thanks.

Attachments

• unnamed11.jpg
    unnamed11.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 77
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 63

Soldiermedic247

Forum Probie
I've had this siren for almost a year. I was first user. Siren has worked absolutely flawlessly. It has been lightly used, I'm switching all my equipment to a new vehicle and looking to get a handheld siren.

The switch panel has been cut and modified to fit in my previous vehicle (see pic)

Also the wires coming from the control box were cut approximately 2 feet from the box, all you have to do is attach your own wire and you are good to go.

Looking for $80 + shipping costs, local pickup is also considered. Reasonable offers are considered. Also would be willing to trade for just about anything, I like cool toys.

I will need proof that you are not a psycho whos going to go out and play cop (Fire, EMS, LEO, Rescue Identification, etc.)
Thanks.
What kind of documentation are you looking for?

OP
OP
bburnette252

bburnette252

Forum Probie
What kind of documentation are you looking for?

Nothing super crazy. Maybe email me from your work email, a pic of your work ID, etc. I just don't want to sell to someone who is going to go ride around playing cop.

Soldiermedic247

Forum Probie
Nothing super crazy. Maybe email me from your work email, a pic of your work ID, etc. I just don't want to sell to someone who is going to go ride around playing cop.
I was curious because right now I don't work for an emt service right now but I plan on it hopefully soon. I am a medic in the military and want to go to civilian side.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Is this sold?

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
????

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.