Silly question..be honest

gradygirl

TROUBLE
All I can advise other than not in the back of an older rig is to not do it while you're on duty because, no matter what, someone knows. It doesn't matter how secretive you are, someone has ESP or is Big Brother or whatever and they're gonna know. Unless you live on a college campus and can go to your room... ;)

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
hehe... no campus for this c-spine. I'm living at home yet. (hides) I haven't been in the back of a rig in a while - there's one newer truck that's not quite finished yet - it's going to be a pumper truck, I think, so if I can hit that before it's ... um... equipped (LMAO!) I'll have my first "new truck" christening. I'm going to bed; this is gettin weird... lol

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I can't believe that this thread has hit 3 pages. Y'all are a bunch of perverts. I love you all.

heh. ;)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
You people must not work in private EMS. My patients crap, puke, piss, bleed, and drool all over the cot. I don't care how many times I wash the cot, it's still dirty.

My patients have Hep A, B, C, D-Z, HIV, and COPD. The cots all yours folks!

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
My ex-gf came to the station and I did her in the bunkroom...lol.. but never in the ambulance. And females in EMS around here usually arent to much to look at so opportunity never really presented.

TheDoll

Forum Captain
You people must not work in private EMS. My patients crap, puke, piss, bleed, and drool all over the cot. I don't care how many times I wash the cot, it's still dirty.

My patients have Hep A, B, C, D-Z, HIV, and COPD. The cots all yours folks!
that is totally what i'm talking about! sick and ew! git down all you want, but it just is too ucky in a place like an ambulance.
My ex-gf came to the station and I did her in the bunkroom...lol.. but never in the ambulance. And females in EMS around here usually arent to much to look at so opportunity never really presented.
i'm embarrassed for you that you just said that

gradygirl

TROUBLE
i'm embarrassed for you that you just said that

-raises hand- Me too. :blush:

Hahahahahaha, but I agree about the not many female EMTs being much to look at. Fortunately, I think almost all of us ladies at EMTLife DON'T fall into that category. ^_^

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
Why be embarrassed.. I have no shame. The topic is who :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed someone in an ambulance so why was my confession really ne different..lol..

TheDoll

Forum Captain
Why be embarrassed.. I have no shame. The topic is who :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed someone in an ambulance so why was my confession really ne different..lol..
call it what you want. i didn't say i was just embarrassed--i said i was embarrassed for you. friendly advice from a gal to a guy...call it anything except for "doing her", or you'll never get a quality gal. it just sounds dirty, and not in a "kinky-i-like-to-get-spanked" kind of way:D , which would even be more acceptable. i mean dirty, like, ew. just mho:).

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
There are only two kinds of people in EMS. Those who "have" and those who "deny ever" doing such a thing in a Bambulance.

I have never done such a thing.

OP
OP
Sineath02

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
::does beavis voice:: he he hehe hehehe hehe Im gonna score!!!

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
There are only two kinds of people in EMS. Those who "have" and those who "deny ever" doing such a thing in a Bambulance.

I have never done such a thing.

Have never "done it" in a rig, or have never denied it? :p

anyway - I have never had sex in an ambulance... I did say air bus and fire truck; but not an ambulance. :ph34r:

OP
OP
Sineath02

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
haha I wll be 23 on the 15th....ahh 10 years pssssh not all that bad