Silly question..be honest

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
For anyone who has seen the first episode of saved or the movie backdraft. Who here has had a fantasy about "you know" in the back of there rig..Nudge Nudge Nudge : D

sdadam

DialedMedics.com
You know, it once crossed my mind, then I thought of all the people that threw up, and bled back there and the mood kind of gets killed.

oh well.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Yeah, it sounds like a lot of fun. In fact, it was gonna happen once!

But then I remembered that we don't have an ambulance. And the outhouse didn't look to appealing.

Scratch that one. ;-)

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
I've had "you know" in the back of an air bus and on top of a fire truck... hehe

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
c-spine said:
I've had "you know" in the back of an air bus and on top of a fire truck... hehe

An Airbus? At 32,000 feet? :-D

Methinks that this thread could go downhill really really fast. I see it devolving into complete chaos by page... 3. ;)

OP
OP
Sineath02

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
Dont make me go Marine Corps on your butt old man!

OP
OP
Sineath02

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
hah

I tun 23 on the 15th... whats everyone gettin me for my bday?

OP
OP
Sineath02

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
Another thing I am looking foward to about becoming at EMT.. All EMS, Law enforcement and firefighters get free starbucks here. How sweet is that!!

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Sineath02 said:
I tun 23 on the 15th... whats everyone gettin me for my bday?

a kick in your *** *grin*and thats IF your a good boy

sin if thats the cas then its a new thing because rollin w/richland we had to pay for our chit

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Sineath02

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
Celtictigeress said:
a kick in your *** *grin*and thats IF your a good boy

sin if thats the cas then its a new thing because rollin w/richland we had to pay for our chit

Yeah a friend of mine she is a assistant manager at one in down town 5 points. She said at her location they do it, I don't know if all of them do.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Sineath02 said:
Yeah a friend of mine she is a assistant manager at one in down town 5 points. She said at her location they do it, I don't know if all of them do.

I highly doubt it. I always see the cops paying. Heck, *I* always pay. Occasionally I'll get a free cookie, though. :D

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Rule of thumb.. Don't do the "you know what" in the back.. think of all the missed puke, blood, etc.. (yes, many years ago.. before- I was mature)

Only accept freebies, if they insist.. and graciously thank them...don't expect!

You will waste more food, drinks, after purchasing them then enjoying them.. attempting to eat, drink and be merry.. is much harder to do than one expects..

R/r 911

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Ridryder911 said:
Only accept freebies, if they insist.. and graciously thank them...don't expect!

That's true. At a recent event, I gave someone at a BBQ rib booth some Tylenol. He happened to own the BBQ rib joint and offered be some ribs to sample. I said no the first time but then I saw the ribs and couldn't resist.

Even better, I think I found who I want to cater my wedding..whenever that may be. :-D

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Hey, to get around the whole "ewwww, the bus is nasty" issue, trying christening a brand new truck. That's fun. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDoll

Forum Captain
i could dig it on top of a fire truck, maybe, but the back of a bus? blech...i'm a freak about gloves and such. i wear gloves even cleaning my own house.
<--monk :D

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
lol... ok... it was *once* in an airbus; and not a billion feet up... it was well grounded on the ... erm... ground. Once on top of the hose truck... and *heh* a ... couple stations have been christened. No new trucks yet though... sounds fun, TCert. Gotta keep that in mind next time. ;)