Shamwow

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Is your TV on in the background? I just heard a commercial for the product a few minutes ago.

Here it got 2 stars out of 5.

Even worse, people on many sites say that when you order the product, they sign you up for other services.

Amazon.com has quite a few similar items that have great reviews. I've also heard good things about Costco's product.

OP
OP
B

Bosco578

Forum Captain
Is your TV on in the background? I just heard a commercial for the product a few minutes ago.

Here it got 2 stars out of 5.

Even worse, people on many sites say that when you order the product, they sign you up for other services.

Amazon.com has quite a few similar items that have great reviews. I've also heard good things about Costco's product.

Hah ahhahahahha, you got it EXACTLY right
MMiz. I'm on my last hour of 14hr night shift, a little goofy. But kinda curious if they really work. New soaker pad for the stretcher??? lol.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
My granfather swore by Blu Blockers Sunglasses, another "As seen on TV" item. Other than ordering another pair for him when his broke, I've never ordered anything from an infomercial.

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
i just use newspaper on spills and windows...my partners half read newspaper.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
I hate that Sham Wow guy he is such a tool. I doubt that thing works.

EMTSteve

Forum Crew Member
Those things SUCK!!!
They leave little yellow/orange threads all over your ride.

We use the California Water Blade... best damn thing sence peanut butter. A product that acually does what that say it does.