Shady Companies In LA City

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
They may just be switching names, but they are also auctioning off a large chunk of rigs
I can't find any company registered as phoenix ambulance. In California when you register new business name you must publish it in news paper for 30 days. I haven't found any mention of such name yet. Also auction likely happening because of new Ford vans being made which is much better on mpg compare to the old one's. Lastly Medicare been denying dialysis transportation with higher frequency compare to before which have reduced ambulance demand.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
I've never heard that rule, but at least Phoenix is a better name than GCTI.

Does LA have a mileage limit? Some of those rigs have less miles than some of our assigned rigs. I have a hard time believing they'd auction off a bunch of rigs to purchase the new Ford van.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
I've never heard that rule, but at least Phoenix is a better name than GCTI.

Does LA have a mileage limit? Some of those rigs have less miles than some of our assigned rigs. I have a hard time believing they'd auction off a bunch of rigs to purchase the new Ford van.
No mileage limit, but there is age limit Also GCTI is not the name of the company, it is Gentle Care Transportation, Inc(GCTI).