Seeking Input of Fellow EMS'ers... New Funny EMS T-Shirt Biz...

RescueShirts.com

Forum Crew Member
After 17 years in EMS... and 9 years of online "hobbies"... I am finally going to merge my two interests by starting an "EMS related" online business.

My new website... http://www.rescueshirts.com currently has 70+ Funny EMS T-Shirt Designs on it.

I am NOT up and running as far as selling anything yet... simply in the research and development phase.

I'll be purchasing a professional T-shirt heat press and a new large format laser printer (for printing T-shirt transfers) in the very near future.

The reason my shirt designs and website are so far along is simply due to the fact that I work 24hr shifts... often have downtime... carry my laptop with me all the time... and have been able to do the graphic design and web design at work.

I am trying to do things "right" by researching, planning, etc... in advance... and bouncing ideas off of fellow EMS'ers is one way to do this.

Any comments, suggestions, ideas, etc... you can throw my way would be very much appreciated. (i.e., which designs you like best... suggestions for "tweaking" a shirt saying... additional ideas... etc...)

Thanks!

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Hi! I think your t-shirts looks really funny and can't wait for everything to be up and running cuz I'm gonna get one! :D

OP
OP
RescueShirts.com

RescueShirts.com

Forum Crew Member
Just wanted to upgrade this post...

My website is now up and running.

For those who contacted me with suggestions and feedback... Thank you very much!

:) Brett

After 17 years in EMS... and 9 years of online "hobbies"... I am finally going to merge my two interests by starting an "EMS related" online business.

My new website... http://www.rescueshirts.com currently has 70+ Funny EMS T-Shirt Designs on it.

I am NOT up and running as far as selling anything yet... simply in the research and development phase.

I'll be purchasing a professional T-shirt heat press and a new large format laser printer (for printing T-shirt transfers) in the very near future.

The reason my shirt designs and website are so far along is simply due to the fact that I work 24hr shifts... often have downtime... carry my laptop with me all the time... and have been able to do the graphic design and web design at work.

I am trying to do things "right" by researching, planning, etc... in advance... and bouncing ideas off of fellow EMS'ers is one way to do this.

Any comments, suggestions, ideas, etc... you can throw my way would be very much appreciated. (i.e., which designs you like best... suggestions for "tweaking" a shirt saying... additional ideas... etc...)

Thanks!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
That is some pretty funny stuff Brett!!! :p

milhouse

Forum Crew Member
we need an update on this website please because i went to the link and there was nothing there except the index of/ and parent directory.

i would really love to see what the website has to offer because im wanting to buy some EMS shirts. if its still up and running im guessing its not though

OP
OP
RescueShirts.com

RescueShirts.com

Forum Crew Member
No longer in Business

This was my second home business... ended up being too labor intensive, sales were too low... and between my Paramedic job and my Other home business (which takes much less of my time and gives much higher profits/income)... the T-shirt business had to go.

Sorry...

:( Brett

milhouse

Forum Crew Member
im sorry to hear that do you have anything left from the bussness that i could take a look at

kinda sucks that you had to drop it though

babygirl2882

Forum Captain
Sad...seemed like such a cool idea!