See ya

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I always love the drama when one exits. :)

If you are going to leave, then just leave...unless you think no one would miss you, then of course, by all means..proceed with the drama.

To act as if you could not frequent TWO websites with similar themes...my gosh I am a member of over 10 different EMS, Fire and Flight websites; and yes I have been on the Canuck one for years (say hello to Wilf).That is just the medical stuff...we haven't even gotten to my extra curricular activities yet or my Yahoo groups...LOL.

As they say, Save the Drama for yo mama.

PS: I did not see a similar exit from a different website..you staying there?

Last edited by a moderator:

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey now, the only thing that makes a woosh sound is my iphone!

*runs off "wooshing" away*

PS-- Amber... I know where you work:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i'm not worried, remember i out weigh you by a good 30lbs. lol

Hockey

Quackers
Oh noes, no mention of me? I feel unloved

Seriously, when people are serious about leaving a site, they just leave.

You can be on more than one site.

Follow below for what I was going to say

If you are going to leave, then just leave...unless you think no one would miss you, then of course, by all means..proceed with the drama.

To act as if you could not frequent TWO websites with similar themes...my gosh I am a member of over 10 different EMS, Fire and Flight websites; and yes I have been on the Canuck one for years (say hello to Wilf).That is just the medical stuff...we haven't even gotten to my extra curricular activities yet or my Yahoo groups...LOL.

:)

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
yeah well, i have a pretty good arm, so i'll just peg you with something.

I played baseball for 6 years, on the all star team for all of 'em. I'm sure I can catch whatever you throw my way.

PS-- make them tootsie rolls and I'll be happy!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
I played baseball for 6 years, on the all star team for all of 'em. I'm sure I can catch whatever you throw my way.

PS-- make them tootsie rolls and I'll be happy!

well i played softball for 13 years so now what. ah so i'll distract you with tootsie rolls and then peg you with a football. lol.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Well, we'll just have to see then won't we?!

Playground, after school, Wednesday!

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
OP
OP
fortsmithman

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief

True while it might be a bit on the dramatic side. It's not as dramatic as the post you posted at another forum. With that one you got a few people going with a fake notice of user fees. Besides we all need a bit o'drama.

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
True while it might be a bit on the dramatic side. It's not as dramatic as the post you posted at another forum. With that one you got a few people going with a fake notice of user fees. Besides we all need a bit o'drama.

I agree, if every one of us said we didnt like a little bit of drama, we'd be lying. We wouldnt have a myspace, facebook, or even be on these sites. We'd just read and educate ourselves without talking to everyone else. I cant stand it when I hear people say, "I hate drama", "I cant stand to be in the middle of drama", or anything else that sounds like that. Those sayings are the first indicator that thats what that person is all about. :p

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
My dramatic post was on April Fools day... :)

I see you are posting again, so are we to assume you are staying and able to multi task now?

If so, Welcome home!!!!

For the record MSMedic, I said none of those things you mentioned; in fact I think my first sentence was "I love the drama". :)

remote_medic

Forum Crew Member

I've met an industrial medic from the north named Wilf....wonder if it's the same person??

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
One in the same... :)

Nice guy, smart and bought all the beers when I visited him in Canada.

alphatrauma

Forum Captain
One in the same... :)

Nice guy, smart and bought all the beers when I visited him in Canada.

I don't know him... but I like him already :beerchug:

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I agree, if every one of us said we didnt like a little bit of drama, we'd be lying. We wouldnt have a myspace, facebook, or even be on these sites. We'd just read and educate ourselves without talking to everyone else. I cant stand it when I hear people say, "I hate drama", "I cant stand to be in the middle of drama", or anything else that sounds like that. Those sayings are the first indicator that thats what that person is all about. :p

I disagree (oh wait start drama here!).

No, but seriously, not everyone who says they "hate drama" is a drama-monger themselves. This includes myself. I have a Facebook account to keep in touch with people I don't see on a regular basis and to get a hold of people that I DO see regularly.

As for forums, I post on Nexopia.com (Canadian networking site) because I'm bored or want to spark up a conversation with people I don't know. Forums such as this I join in the hopes of seeking knowledge from others in the force. ;)

tydek07

Forum Captain
Oh come on you two... you can be on more then one forum at a time :p

Ms.Medic

Forum Captain
I disagree (oh wait start drama here!).

No, but seriously, not everyone who says they "hate drama" is a drama-monger themselves. This includes myself. I have a Facebook account to keep in touch with people I don't see on a regular basis and to get a hold of people that I DO see regularly.

As for forums, I post on Nexopia.com (Canadian networking site) because I'm bored or want to spark up a conversation with people I don't know. Forums such as this I join in the hopes of seeking knowledge from others in the force. ;)

I would love to hear about some things you have truly learned from a forum, that you couldnt find out in a free website or on an online course. Without having to go and looks some stuff up real quick of course, :p.