Russian first aid.

maksim

Forum Probie
Hmm ... hoary antiquity - is "Len" 40 MHz.
I used the Motorola GM-300. That was 15 years ago. But that Motorola is still relevant.
Лён:
len_v.jpg

OP
OP
A

andrey

Forum Crew Member
It is our special way of comunication:D

TREK

Forum Ride Along
Hello guys! I saw a post on feldsher.ru and decide to join you.
Sorry for my bad english. I use google translator :)

74restore

Forum Crew Member
Privet!

I am also Russian. While I was not born there, my mother and her family were. (Im from Colorado). Russian culture is still very important to me, and I still speak fluently (although you wouldnt be able to tell as I have no accent)

Nice to see some other Russian people on here!

bóodeem zdaróvye!

OP
OP
A

andrey

Forum Crew Member
Ok, i see there are a lot of russians live all over the world:)
Here is ...other poin of hoke in,board of meeting folk:)
Let,s get to make up a good place to communicate !!!!

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Try to tell you about the equipment of the brigade of Center of Disaster Medicine of Moscow region.

(More pictures will be inserted. I need two posts to be able to insert a link to photos). :rolleyes:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
We repaired our permanent car after a road accident, and that's how it is arranged:

(More pictures will be inserted. I need more one posts to be able to insert a link to photos). :rolleyes:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Appearance of the car:

On the red band above the inscription: "Медицина Катастроф" - "Disaster Medicine".
On the door - the emblem of the Moscow region.
"112" - number of the single emergency telephone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Cab front:

Right from the place of a doctor - a radio station:

Frequency range - "low band" - 40 MHz.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
General view of the the medical salon:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Ventilator Vega-2 (an abbreviation of the words "gas ventilation and anesthesia"). Designed and made in Russia. It has a built-electric drive, does not depend on oxygen. Supported modes: SIMV, SPCV, CPAP, different modes of support, while maintaining the patient's breathing, high-frequency modes of ventilation. Can be removed from the mount and move with the patient.

Can be mounted on any surface.

Last edited by a moderator:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Oxygen Concentrator. Designed and made ​​in Russia. Gives the flow of 6 liters per minute, 94% oxygen. When setting the parameters of ventilation for an adult patient obtained by ventilation with 60% oxygen content. Time is not limited by oxygen supply. Still, there are two oxygen cylinders.

Control Panel oxygen concentrator. It is possible to connect the catheter to inhalation of oxygen or oxygen supply to the unit ventilator.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Expiratory pressure of patient regulated by a mechanical valve:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Patient monitor "Cardex". Registers an ECG, pulse oximetry, arterial blood pressure.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Defibrillator, monitor and pacemaker "Zoll M-series". Made in Germany.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Vacuum aspirator, an electric drive.