Russian first aid.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
ECG. Designed and made ​​in Russia.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
On the right wall hangs every little thing. At the back door - payloaders stretcher and vacuum mattress.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Such was our car in 2010. Before getting into an accident.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
This is a automobiles that had been with us temporarily. While our car was repaired.

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
We are based in the office building owned by a private person. Own premises, we do not have. The garage belongs to the local ambulance, a brigade based in a neighboring building the village polyclinics. We have one room where we watch.

View from the porch to our parking lot:

Our room:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
The brigade, have completed duty, in the morning on the base:

in 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Inside, a temporary car:

Bottom left - ventilator "Phase-21". Has an electric drive. Do not depend on oxygen. Out of date. Is no longer available. A excellent machine. Strong as a tank. Has been developed by order of military physicians.

At the top left - ventilator "TMT". The simplest device, powered by the pressure of oxygen. The main device of ordinary ambulances.

In the middle of a prefix to the apparatus "TMT" for anesthesia N2O.

Upper right - monitor "Axion" (ECG, SPO2, Blood pressure).

All the equipment made ​​in Russia.

TatuICU

Forum Lieutenant
Inside, a temporary car:

Bottom left - ventilator "Phase-21". Has an electric drive. Do not depend on oxygen. Out of date. Is no longer available. A excellent machine. Strong as a tank. Has been developed by order of military physicians.

At the top left - ventilator "TMT". The simplest device, powered by the pressure of oxygen. The main device of ordinary ambulances.

In the middle of a prefix to the apparatus "TMT" for anesthesia N2O.

Upper right - monitor "Axion" (ECG, SPO2, Blood pressure).

All the equipment made ​​in Russia.

That's 100% AWESOME!!!!

On a side note, I'd trade anything for a Russian EMS t-shirt or patch

para344

Forum Ride Along
здравствуйте!

Dimitry,

I'm down in Krasnodar at the moment - should be up in Moscow for a couple od days at the end of July if you would like to catch up? I have some Australian patches if you would like them?

Paul

para344

Forum Ride Along
извините меня andrey

Andrey! I must apologise - I meant to include you in this invitation as well!

Dimitry,

I'm down in Krasnodar at the moment - should be up in Moscow for a couple od days at the end of July if you would like to catch up? I have some Australian patches if you would like them?

Paul

OP
OP
A

andrey

Forum Crew Member
Sorry ,i live at Nizhniy Novgorod reg. I can not to meet you...sorry/
May be any body others...