Russian first aid.

ALS777

Forum Ride Along
Ahhh yes !! that was hilarious !!! :) ....and I thought it was only me...... - a straight IV line 24/7...her chair time was ANYTIME!!!.... those other posts were equally hilarious!!! :) :)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
???????????????

OP
OP
A

andrey

Forum Crew Member
Hilarious Russian aid is...in did,realy,realy.:rolleyes:

Oculuck

Forum Crew Member
Andrey, post some pictures of your station, please. :)

mycrofft

See, Russian care is better than ours. We give O2, they give O3.

OP
OP
A

andrey

Forum Crew Member
Russian police have 02.... yes almost forgotten name is milicya:rofl:
No..not crowded,it is some litle time of...place before, is almost always empty
Vodka is traditional food for some russians:rofl:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Russian Disaster Medicine Service (Territorial center of disaster medicine of the Moscow region).
This is no ordinary ambulance. This service operates only during emergencies and disasters. But it belongs to the Ministry of Health, not the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

I wanted to insert a link to the video on youtube about our service, but you want to insert a link 5 posts. Unfortunately, they are unlikely to write. I understand a little, but do not speak English.

It may be out? (Please remove spaces in link.)

h ttp://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=AO41c_ULAzs

I'm sorry, I do not know English. I use Google translator.

mycrofft

Don't apologize, the videos make me wish I had the talent to learn Russian. The slide show is very well done, especially the music. And I can identify with the guys out there in the cold, they have that look we all used to have doing that.

Some wild car crashes there, must have been really moving along.
Can you tell us more about the other YouTube videos that person posted? Or the person him/herself?

Last edited by a moderator:

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
Can you tell us more about the other YouTube videos that person posted? Or the person him/herself?

I did this video. Unfortunately, there is only one. In the video, I am in the last frame in a red waistcoat, and in the car.

If you have any questions about emergency medicine in Russia - I will try to answer. How the language barrier will allow.

mycrofft

Spasebaw

DmitryiS

Forum Probie
You are welcome. :)

(My wife - a teacher of English. However, it does not work for a long time in the profession. But when she's around - to answer easier.) :)

OP
OP
A

andrey

Forum Crew Member
OK.....ice is moved(russian prowerb) now ,it ill be more colleg here?
any way it really usefull.:cool:

OP
OP
A

andrey

Forum Crew Member
:)Sometims one russian can not understand other.... Inside Russia there are a lot of Tribes speaking in some piculiar way.

maksim

Forum Probie
We here study English in school, then college or university ... approx. 10 years. Then - paid language courses ... but the pronunciation does not improve :D

Here's my working radio, by the way
0006r3qt

Good old Kenwood .... made in China )))))