Rural Metro Cleveland Ohio

bill williams

Forum Crew Member
If anyone is looking for a job, Rural Metro in Cleveland Ohio is begging for people

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Didn't you just tell someone to pick a different career other than EMS?

OP
OP
B

bill williams

Forum Crew Member
Oh yes, I was heavily intoxicated when I posted that. Sorry Mr. Rob.

Veneficus

Forum Chief

Sharky

Forum Probie
and there is a very good reason for that...

If you have specific information about the Cleveland branch that leads you to make that statement I would certainly be interested in hearing what it is.

Somehow, I don't think that's the case though.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
If you have specific information about the Cleveland branch that leads you to make that statement I would certainly be interested in hearing what it is.

Somehow, I don't think that's the case though.

I have had first hand experience with them and still know several people in the area.

Given the IFT situation in the greater Cleveland area, I am sure it hasn't changed much.

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
I worked there before moving to Houston. It was a great place to get your feet wet. I enjoyed it!

Sharky

Forum Probie
I have had first hand experience with them and still know several people in the area.

Given the IFT situation in the greater Cleveland area, I am sure it hasn't changed much.

What "IFT situation in the greater Cleveland area"? Why are you sure that it hasn't changed much. Changed much from what baseline? How long has it been since you've had 1st hand experience in that market? And how much of that experience was obtained working for Rural/Metro?

Sharky

Forum Probie

Could you expand on why you appear so negative about Rural/Metro Cleveland?

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Could you expand on why you appear so negative about Rural/Metro Cleveland?

Not on a public forum, suffice to say I find their Cleveland operations well beneath a respectable agency.

It is not uncommon for any IFT company in greater Cleveland to act like a trucking company. But Cleveland is undoubtably the worst R//M outfit I ever saw in the US.

So much so, when I interviewed in AZ with them, I couldn't believe it was the same company.