Retiring from the Forums

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Usaf...

Sorry to hear of your retirement. Until you return, I must say...

So Long and Thanks for All The Fish!

funny-pictures-dolphin-jump-all-the-fish.jpg

Bloom-IUEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Okay....how does one retire from an internet forum? Getting a pension?

In case you manage to read this, thanks for reneging on your offer to let me shadow you and "forgetting" several times to make good on your promise. To let you know, I was looking forward to riding with you for several months now and have been anxiously awaiting your reply until I recently found this posting. It was pretty unprofessional to dodge not one, but two attempts to get you to make good on your statement of offer to allow me to ride with you and then not provide contact information.

I wouldn't make a big deal of it but since you decided to "call me out" online for what you thought was my intended career path without knowing anything about me I feel compelled to "call you out" for not following through on your rhetoric.

For anyone else, be careful what you say or don't say to what you assume are distant, anonymous people on these forums because you never know who you might run into IRL. Thanks.

8jimi8

CFRN
lol what are you gonna fight him when you see him?! Inturdnet. Better than courage in a bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloom-IUEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Lol yeah behind the monkey bars at first recess. The message is for him and him alone. But thanks for commenting on something you don't know anything about haha j/k. It was an airplane rid actually!

Last edited by a moderator: