Random Thought(FL Medic study guide)

OP
OP

281mustang

Forum Lieutenant
It's not available on Google, the site shut down in the latter part of 2012 but there are some individuals that still have it saved.

IslandTime

Forum Crew Member
Ok, so what you really are asking is, does anybody have a copy of this that they would send me.

IslandTime

Forum Crew Member
That fits.

If the fingers type what the brain is actually thinking, is it a braino instead of a typo?

PPH

Forum Ride Along
I was able to get a copy of it e-mailed but thanks anyway.

If anyone else wants it PM me your e-mail and I'll forward it.

Hey, could you email me a copy of the rambling thoughts you found? I'd PM you but the system wont let me because I dont have enough posts. My email is REDACTED.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

PPH

Forum Ride Along
Hey 281mustang,

Could you PM me your email address so I can email you mine to get a copy of rambling thoughts. I don't have enough posts to pm or email or list my email or anything else. It would be much appreciated, I can't find it anywhere!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So is this a study guide for the state paramedic exam or something? How is it to take?

Pavehawk

Forum Lieutenant
The FL state test is easy as pie. There is a crib sheet floating around that gives some questions and answers or at least the perceived answers in the "my best recollection of that question is". If you are a practicing medic you should be able to pass it cold...if you actually study a little bit for the esoteric operations stuff you will not just pass but do well.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
The FL state test is easy as pie. There is a crib sheet floating around that gives some questions and answers or at least the perceived answers in the "my best recollection of that question is". If you are a practicing medic you should be able to pass it cold...if you actually study a little bit for the esoteric operations stuff you will not just pass but do well.

So essentially cheating. Got it. I'll be taking the state exam once I get back to nm and get my paperwork submitted to the state and approved. But I'm guessing I'll do just fine on it without something like that.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
No. "Rambling thoughts" is a FL Paramedic study guide that's been floating around for years. From what I understand, it's simply a bunch of medic level questions and some specific protocol questions and is somewhat outdated. Just another form of "test prep".

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
It looks like a lot of members would benefit from the study guide. Is it something you could upload to Dropbox or http://ge.tt/?

SouthsideILfire

Forum Ride Along
Is it possible if anyone could email a copy of rambling thoughts? I've been searching on google and have also clicked on links within the forums with no luck. I recently moved down here from the south suburbs of Chicago and would really love a study guide for the medic test down here.

If anyone can help out my email is firepoc661 at gmail dot com Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: