Radio straps

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Probably it might be worth to have a look on CHEST harness. I am happy with it, even though I did not use ist to often as I bought it a couple of weeks ago. It's not too big, but fine for one radio.
It is available at Emergency Vehicle Products but brand TEE-UU is from Germany.
There's a whole bunch of chest harnesses out there for handheld radios. Great for some applications...in the way for some others. Love mine for SAR calls and when I carry two radios.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Just ordered a new one from Axe and Awl leatherworks a few weeks ago. Can't wait for it to come in

Bullets

Forum Knucklehead
There's a whole bunch of chest harnesses out there for handheld radios. Great for some applications...in the way for some others. Love mine for SAR calls and when I carry two radios.

I use a chest rig when i operate our ATV Its also got a admin pouch with a clear vinyl map sleeve i can write on using a grease pen. They are great for keeping the radio up in the core in the tighter spaces. Woods and trails but also big crowds and large events, the radio strap would hang the radio off the side of the seat and clip things and damage the radio