PRN Ambulance Info

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
It was a joke, they just wanted to see your certs and that was it. They must be super short on manpower because they bascially were hiring eveyone who applied when I got hired.

This is frustrating, been trying to get on with them for the past 2 months. Did you get hired during that job fair they had?

18G

Paramedic
I just got hired by them recently, and it seems like a great company so far. And lol there are some good looking women who work in the offices for the company, especially the billing lady.

RachaelRescue is looking pretty cute herself so more eye candy for ya.

Star of Life

Forum Probie
This is frustrating, been trying to get on with them for the past 2 months. Did you get hired during that job fair they had?

Damn that sucks, yea I got hired on the spot at the job fair. There was no written test or anything. They just wanted to see my certs and took copies of them and I was hired. Probably took 5 minutes and I'm not joking or being sarcasting saying 5 minutes.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Damn that sucks, yea I got hired on the spot at the job fair. There was no written test or anything. They just wanted to see my certs and took copies of them and I was hired. Probably took 5 minutes and I'm not joking or being sarcasting saying 5 minutes.

Wow, lmao.

Well congrats that's good to hear!

erodriguez1236

Forum Crew Member
I have an interview tomorrow in the afternoon, looks like there isnt much to study on right? lol I guess they just wanna see your certs? Is this a good company to work for? Do you get OT consistently if you want? Anyone know more details other than what has already been posted?

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
Just talked to Jose from HR today. He told me PRN only wants people with 7 days full availability no restrictions. bummer!

erodriguez1236

Forum Crew Member
I interviewed yesterday, and got hired on the spot, still waiting to hear from Care ambulance, if I get a job offer from Care im not sure what Im going to do? lol

Danno

Forum Lieutenant
I interviewed yesterday, and got hired on the spot, still waiting to hear from Care ambulance, if I get a job offer from Care im not sure what Im going to do? lol

PRN is cool, but Care is a much more established 911 company. Should be an easy choice if you ask me.

Woodtownemt

Forum Lieutenant
What do the calls range from? Hospital discharges, 5150's. Just ut an app with them hope to hear back. Do they sponser or atleast encourge basics becoming medics?

Gordoemt

Forum Lieutenant
I just got hired by them recently, and it seems like a great company so far. And lol there are some good looking women who work in the offices for the company, especially the billing lady.

I wish my company hire some good looking women. I guess they dont want any lawsuits.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Applied there yesterday, along with like 12 other ambulance companies...

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
What companies?

Medlife
Life line
Alpha
Mc Cormick
Priority one
Shoreline
Schaefer
Gerber
PRN
Pacific
Royal
Emergency Ambulance
Symons
AMR
(even tho I applied with them back in January I applied for a different city.)

-_- I counted wrong apparently.

Edit: Also Impulse Ambulance

Last edited by a moderator:

Gordoemt

Forum Lieutenant
Medlife
Life line
Alpha
Mc Cormick
Priority one
Shoreline
Schaefer
Gerber
PRN
Pacific
Royal
Emergency Ambulance
Symons
AMR
(even tho I applied with them back in January I applied for a different city.)

-_- I counted wrong apparently.

Edit: Also Impulse Ambulance

Shouldve applied with procare too