Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Mhowel1025

Forum Ride Along
I've taken it twice now :(

First Time; 120 questions, fail....
Second Time; 71 questions, fail...

taking a refresher course test Wednesday then sitting for the test again. hopefully 3rd times a charm!!!

joshman19

Forum Ride Along
Hi guys I took my NREMT for the 1st time today. It got shut off at 110 questions i felt confident about it at first but the more i think about it im getting worried. I guess i will get my results sometime next week.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Hi guys I took my NREMT for the 1st time today. It got shut off at 110 questions i felt confident about it at first but the more i think about it im getting worried. I guess i will get my results sometime next week.

If you took it today you should have your results today or Friday. I think of you take it before 10-11am you get your results the same day.

mariehappy

Forum Ride Along
60 questions passed!

I was in and out of there around 30 minutes, I thought I bombed it, questions were so vauge . I stayed up most of the night in total turmoil positive I failed looking up questions I could remember to find the answers to see if I was right or wrong. I got my results this morning I passed! I studied my Brady book and quiz book was like a BIBLE to me the past month, I also went on to Fisdap website and spent 21.00 they have a Thanksgiving Special which let me take a sample 200 question test then told me where I was weakest. I did well on that .... I also looked up a few of the answers in my book, still a GREAT study tool. They also have each section podcasts and questions for each section with details explanations to the answers, very helpful. My advice is study the Brady book till you know it by heart. I hope that helps. Don't give up, if this is your dream keep at it until you get it. I know a few paramedics that had to take the course twice just to pass the NREMT test before they went on to become a medic.

DCA714

Forum Ride Along
70 on the dot and passed. Another one of my classmates that I went through the EMT-B program with passed with 70 as well. It was pretty disconcerting just moving along in the test, expecting 100 or so questions and without warning it just ends after 70. :unsure:

Suzu

Forum Ride Along
wooo passed nremt test first try 20 min 50ish questions. [emt-b]

i thought i had failed completely....

the format they ask the questions is BS!

find the most CORRECT answer aww come on nothing like the tests in the month long course >< threw me for a major loop

also they didnt ask me burns questions!

took it on last sat so i had to wait till monday for the results !!!! was depressed all weekend.

but it was for naught i passed yay! my course instructors should of gave me a heads up though, i didnt prepare for the test AT ALL.

Drax

Forum Captain
Last question I remember seeing was 63. :wacko:

Took it on Friday afternoon had to sweat it all the way until this morning (the following Monday). To elaborate, I was actually quite confident I failed. :deadhorse:

I discovered I passed! :blink:

My advice to those taking the test, retaking, or recerting, take it early in the day and mid week. You might get lucky enough to get your results in the same day.

:cool:

luizalvs18

Forum Ride Along
i think i beat u all:)

NREMT first attempt, i thought the number was 170 on the screen when it kicked me out. But u guys say there are only 150? Interesting. I will find out later and let u no. But im pretty sure i had 170. It took me 1 hr nd 35 m to finish it. I was positive that i failed! Even though i know my subject, so much qs made me think im failing. But, today i checked and i PASSED!!!!!! thank God! Studying + praying :)

Drax

Forum Captain
NREMT first attempt, i thought the number was 170 on the screen when it kicked me out. But u guys say there are only 150? Interesting. I will find out later and let u no. But im pretty sure i had 170. It took me 1 hr nd 35 m to finish it. I was positive that i failed! Even though i know my subject, so much qs made me think im failing. But, today i checked and i PASSED!!!!!! thank God! Studying + praying :)

Congratulations! Yeah 170 does seem high but the time you spent on the test reflects that.

luizalvs18

Forum Ride Along
Thank you! I think so too:) I arrived on the testing location at 1630, my app wasn't until 1715 though. But i started my test at 1635 - 1640, I finished my test at 1815. I had about 10-15 qs to which i had no idea what the answer was. But over all it wasn't TOO complicated.

Liberator

Forum Ride Along
Nremt

In california the NREMT exam isnt based on pass or fail. Each category is rated as above average
below average
or near passing

Clearly above average scores will get you a congrats you are now certified