Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

eastman

Forum Probie
second attempt 70 questions, 45 minutes

found out I passed earlier today :lol:

ChanelCinq

Forum Lieutenant
You know its funny you mentioned that. Airway was, for some reason, one of the areas I was stuggling with. But I've been studying with EMTPrep for the past few weeks and I am proud to say that the second time around I passed! I didn't see what question I was on but I think it was around the 75-80 area.

Congrats! How close together did you take the exams? From your posts it appears to be a week but you could have taken the fisrt one a while back. For the NCLEX you have to wait 45 days between exams. Is their a waiting period with NREMT?

thereverend

Forum Ride Along
I finished the test at 81 questions and thought for sure that I failed. Went home and told my girlfriend that I'll have to take that test again...but I passed!!!

81....pass!!!

Tyler1234

Forum Ride Along
I finished the test at 81 questions and thought for sure that I failed. Went home and told my girlfriend that I'll have to take that test again...but I passed!!!

81....pass!!!

Congrats!! :)

Took my Basic today.. stopped at 70. I don't feel so confident, but from what I've read, I probably should feel pretty decent about it stopping at 70 and being almost positive I got the last question correct.

Fingers crossed!!!

AJFA4444

Forum Probie
Congrats! How close together did you take the exams? From your posts it appears to be a week but you could have taken the fisrt one a while back. For the NCLEX you have to wait 45 days between exams. Is their a waiting period with NREMT?

Sorry for taking so long! For the NREMT you have to wait 15 days between failed tests. I re-scheduled mine as soon as I could and took it a couple days later. So I'd say it was about 2 1/2 weeks between test.

AJFA4444

Forum Probie

Actually I think it was actually about 3 weeks. First one was 8/24/31 and the second was 9/16/13.

skemt

Forum Ride Along
I took it today. I was around the 106th or higher( The last time I looked at the number it was 106 and I was not expecting it to shut off on me.) I passed

CFal

Forum Captain
ok, so I passed, but apparently I have to re-do the practical because It's been over a year by 1 week. F&*%.