Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

motorkiller33

Forum Ride Along
Just took it today, stopped at 70 something, not feeling too good at all!!!! That was a screwy test, there seemed to be two possible correct answers for each question. Nothing prepared me for it either and I studied my butt off. :angry:

I didn't feel very good either, it cut me off at 70 and I passed, so keep your head up I'm sure you did fine.

itsyourworld

Forum Ride Along
Took my test friday 8/30 around 2pm. I had to wait three days (the weekend plus labor day) to find out if I passed. It was the worst feeling ever..

NREMT-P stopped at 80... passed

chet

Forum Crew Member
Took it Friday 1pm, found out today I passed (I am dumbfounded) they cut me off at around 70.....I was so sure I failed as I didn't know most of the answers, just guessed! I studied hard too! But someone told me they were educated guesses...HA! I think for once in my life I just got lucky!!! :D

Pumba

Forum Ride Along
I took my test on Friday 8/30, also and the test shut off at 70 and then I found out I passed this morning.

Dovester34

Forum Ride Along
First time poster

Took my medic test yesterday stopped at 80 and passed. That test was actually pretty easy. I didn't have 1 question on there that I didn't know what they were talking about

whtrngr

Forum Ride Along
Medic Exam:
160 questions and failed about three weeks ago....
Studied, studied, studied, and studied some more....
128 questions at 8am today, found out at 1pm that I passed.

Emtsgv

Forum Crew Member
just for information purposes...a "fun facts" thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

70! Passed

AJFA4444

Forum Probie
remember AIRWAY is the most important thing, go basic on those answers brotha and good luck.

You know its funny you mentioned that. Airway was, for some reason, one of the areas I was stuggling with. But I've been studying with EMTPrep for the past few weeks and I am proud to say that the second time around I passed! I didn't see what question I was on but I think it was around the 75-80 area.

Emtsgv

Forum Crew Member
you know its funny you mentioned that. Airway was, for some reason, one of the areas i was stuggling with. But i've been studying with emtprep for the past few weeks and i am proud to say that the second time around i passed! I didn't see what question i was on but i think it was around the 75-80 area.

congrats :d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IowaFireEMT

Forum Ride Along
Basic - 105 - Passed! Apparently much more than others on here LOL. A coworkers was 125 and she passed, another was 130 and he failed.