Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

djarmpit

Forum Lieutenant
Took my EMT-B test in Feb and failed at 120ish questions. For the last month and a half I have studied everyday for a min hour max 6+ hours. Just took my test again this afternoon 6/30/2012 at 1pm and the test stopped me at exactly 120 questions.... Now for the agonizing wait for the results..

Waiting for results was the worst feeling/time I've ever had to go through

medicalmamma

Forum Ride Along
Will be taking my NREMT AGAIN! at the end of the month. finished in the 70's. Does anyone have any suggestions on websites for study guides. I have been following post and I agree on the smarter not harder. HOWEVER I would like a huge back to work with. Open for suggestions! THANKS!

clt92

Forum Ride Along
Just looked at the site at 12:30 and found "Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification." Ahhhhh!!!! :D :D

Kevinf

Forum Captain
It was 70 questions or fewer for me on the basic exam and I passed. I figure that if you get stopped early you are either doing great or miserably... either way you should have an idea and shouldn't be surprised.

etoh5150

Forum Ride Along
Took the test at 4:00pm on thursday stopped at 120, felt like I failed.

Woke up at 8:00am Friday checked NREMT website. PASSED!

National just feels like a bad date.

Kevinf

Forum Captain
Guys, if you are THAT unsure about passing the basic exam, PLEASE crack open your text book and start over :p

MexDefender

Forum Lieutenant
Guys, if you are THAT unsure about passing the basic exam, PLEASE crack open your text book and start over :p

It gave me bits and pieces of other sections but it focused on 2 main sections and I dominated one section but the other section I didn't feel good about mainly because it wasn't really discussed in class, training, or in the book even after rechecking I can't find much on the subject.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
I took the medic test a few weeks ago on a Tuesday. The test cut me off at 74, I believe, and I wasn't sure how to feel. On the drive home I was stressing a bit, but it turns out that my results posted about two hours later and I passed. Now I just need a job and some experience.

xrsm002

Forum Captain
I'm taking the NR in August (hopefully) what subjects seemed to be the most prevalent on there? I'm studying all subjects anyways but was just curious.

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm taking the NR in August (hopefully) what subjects seemed to be the most prevalent on there? I'm studying all subjects anyways but was just curious.

The biggest help I had was from JBLearning. They divide their questions up into the different groups tested by the National Registry. Because of this, you can see what area you are weak in and study that. This helped me improve quite a lot, along with their explanations of the reasoning behind the test questions.

perrypapabear

Forum Ride Along
Emt-B through Pearson in CA: The test stopped somewhere around 82-84. I'm so worried not a lot of people get stopped at that #. Awaiting results..has anyone's test stopped around there and passed?

Mine did, stopped around 77 or 79 cant remember exactly, passed though! dont sweat it bro im sure you passed

Anjel

Forum Angel