Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

xpgamer777

Forum Ride Along
yea...

I took national registry and failed 1st time 120 questions just took a 2nd time yesterday cut of around mid 70's not sure... studied a lot more than last time....i can only pray now...:unsure:wacko:

firemedic0227

Forum Lieutenant
Took my NR Computer test yesterday it stopped me at 89 and I felt ok not great about it and I got the NO GO today. Time to really study up and pass it next time Next Month!

emtCstock

Forum Crew Member
I took mine yesterday at 1430, still waiting for the results. :[

emtCstock

Forum Crew Member
Just got the results, failed >.> Well I have 14 days to study before I can retake it, I'll get it the next time.

CMerritt

Forum Ride Along
test

The test shut down on question 75 thought I was a goner. It was veryhard waiting until the next morning to find out I passed.

emtCstock

Forum Crew Member
I felt so confident going in their, then once I sat down and started testing I was just losing it, the questions they asked me were almost the opposite of what I tried to study the most.

jgw1981

Forum Probie
Testing NREMT-P - First Try...80 FAIL....Second Try 93...FAIL....Third Try 150 PASS!!!!! Woohoo, no refresher for me. Hardest test I have ever taken...3 times. The practical portion was not that bad at all. ^_^

LuvGlock

Forum Crew Member
Took it Saturday, results on Monday morning. 83 questions and passed. Paramedic.

kach95

Forum Ride Along
Passed

I took the EMT-B Tuesday and found out today I passed:) I went to 120. this is my second time getting my nremt. I took my emt class in 2008 and passed the nremt first time around...it shut off at around 70 something. Then lazy me let my cert laps. I moved to Texas from Cali and so wanted to get nationaly reg. again, so i was able to sit for the exam without having to take another EMT class thankfully. I will say that it was a bit harder this time around only because I have not been actively working as an emt for over a year.:rolleyes:

calypso

Forum Ride Along
1st time 120 failed
2nd time 120 failed
3rd time 69 PASSED

Now onto Medic school

Last edited by a moderator:

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I was in the 77-80 range when it stopped. Passed first try for Medic. When I did basic it was the written where you got your score 88%