Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Wild_Weasel

Forum Crew Member
I took about one hour to take the NREMT-B Exam and it stopped at 70 questions. Reading throught the book a couple times, downloading the skill sheets from the NR site, and taking practice tests on http://www.emt-national-training.com helped me get organized for the exam.

josho314

Forum Ride Along
emt-b

I took my medic test twice. The first time stopped at 93 questions and i failed. The second time stopped at 89 and i failed. Are there any tricks to taking that test???:wacko:

crazycajun

Forum Captain
I took my medic test twice. The first time stopped at 93 questions and i failed. The second time stopped at 89 and i failed. Are there any tricks to taking that test???:wacko:

Study and know your information. Always remember ABC's but it also takes a certain mindset that can understand critical field thinking. Some people have it and some don't. It doesn't mean these are bad people or somehow they are not intelligent enough. It just means that not everyone is right for this job.

Rob5239

Forum Probie
just stick with it...im trying to pass the emt-b exam but it is a board test not ment to be easy or everyone would do it...just study and look into knitelife signal 18 study helper for paramedic.

oneahis

Forum Ride Along
Too the test four times and failed with 120-130 questions. Just passed on my fifth try with 105. I hated that test. But I sure am glad I passed.

traumaluv2011

Forum Lieutenant
I took it twice, the first stopped at 102 and the second stopped at 120. I heard it will pick a random amount of questions between 70 and 120

bmk92

Forum Ride Along
my very last question was a repeat question. word for word. i changed my answer to what i now know is the correct one and it kicked me out. is this good , bad, or irrelevant? I got kicked out at 93 btw

tiffany9902

Forum Crew Member
my very last question was a repeat question. word for word. i changed my answer to what i now know is the correct one and it kicked me out. is this good , bad, or irrelevant? I got kicked out at 93 btw

it might i got the same question 3 times and i think i finally got it right and it kicked me out at 114 i think or around there

bmk92

Forum Ride Along
took it yesterday and found out this morning i passed (93 btw). I took it the first time and failed at 70. ouch. but i studied for a week and boom! i passed. for those who have trouble passing, don't get discouraged. I don't mean to brag or sound arrogant, but i go to school at a top 15 university and the first time i failed at the minimum question mark. so for any of you getting discouraged, just realize that if you fail, you're not alone and there's always the second time around.

Amber

Forum Crew Member
took it yesterday and found out this morning i passed (93 btw). I took it the first time and failed at 70. ouch. but i studied for a week and boom! i passed. for those who have trouble passing, don't get discouraged. I don't mean to brag or sound arrogant, but i go to school at a top 15 university and the first time i failed at the minimum question mark. so for any of you getting discouraged, just realize that if you fail, you're not alone and there's always the second time around.

93 questions?