Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

dana7681

Forum Ride Along
well...

I took my NREMT this morning! The test shut down at 65. I have no idea if that is good or bad. I guess I just wait and see now. :wacko:

EMT-23

Forum Crew Member
70 questions...passed...but 4th try...finished in 45mins

JayM09

Forum Ride Along
Passed my NREMT- B last year, stopped at question 70. 1st attempt.

Passed my NREMT-P a few weeks ago, stopped at question 150. 1st attempt

dana7681

Forum Ride Along
No they do not. If they are not posted by Friday night, they should be posted by Monday morning first thing.

tiffany9902

Forum Crew Member
dang i took my test Friday morning :( when i didn't pass the first time it was posted within an hour and i took that one on a Friday also

depri

Forum Probie
I've always been told it's best to take it some time in the early mornings, Mon-Thurs, to ensure you get your results the quickest, and not having to worry about the whole weekend biz. I signed up for mine at 8am next Tuesday. Ready to get it over with.

Good luck to you on your results!

tiffany9902

Forum Crew Member
thanks, the one i went to didnt have anymore days available so i too it... its just driving me crazy cause i knew by the time i got home on that one friday i didnt pass and i took the test a little later in the day :| so hopefully this time around its diff i am sooooooo nervous

oh ya i am Cali not sure if its diff from eery where else

crazycajun

Forum Captain
It is funny how many people have quoted on here that they passed in less than 70 questions for EMT-B but NREMT is very clear that the minimum cutoff is 70 questions.

EMT-IT753

Forum Lieutenant
It also states that the NREMT-Paramedic is 80-150. I know for a FACT that my test screen turned blue before 80 questions. Not sure what you are trying to say, but I am not lying about when my test shut off.

crazycajun

Forum Captain
It also states that the NREMT-Paramedic is 80-150. I know for a FACT that my test screen turned blue before 80 questions. Not sure what you are trying to say, but I am not lying about when my test shut off.

Did you answer the couple of test questions at the beginning?

Last edited by a moderator: