Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

DocsWifey

Forum Probie
Had my test today, waiting impatiently for the result. Got cut off at 69...

skills82

Forum Crew Member
Had my test today, waiting impatiently for the result. Got cut off at 69...

What time did you take the test? If it was before noon the results might already be up. I took mine at 5pm and results were up by 10am the next morning.

DocsWifey

Forum Probie
What time did you take the test? If it was before noon the results might already be up. I took mine at 5pm and results were up by 10am the next morning.

I took at it 9 am this morning, I keep refreshing the nremt website, but nothing so far... getting a bit antsy..

skills82

Forum Crew Member
I took at it 9 am this morning, I keep refreshing the nremt website, but nothing so far... getting a bit antsy..

I was the same way and I thought I didn't make it due to being stopped at 68 but then I passed. I thought I did well and apparently did well enough to get my cert.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
took it a bit ago, paramedic, stopped at 73 and I passed. i thought i failed though...

Scooter76

Forum Probie
Took my Paramedic.. got cut off at 150. I am assuming the more questions you get asked the more boarderline you are?

Also..
I finished with this question... I will summerize.
I had this situation where I determined it was SVT. I elminated two answers, the question asked what would I administer first?
choices left were 1.) give 6 mg adenosine IV push. 2.) give a cartiod massage.

I was thinking of #2 cuz of vagal manuvers first.. am i wrong?

KimberlyP

Forum Probie
Just took it again today, computer stopped at 85 or 86. Not sure if I passed of failed yet, my results should be in by 5pm. I walked out of there feeling like I failed.