Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

MizRizQuick

Forum Probie
78 questions on the EMT-B exam - passed!

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
106 questions for paramedic and waiting to see. I feel good but we all know how the tests make you feel.

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
106 questions for paramedic and waiting to see. I feel good but we all know how the tests make you feel.

PASSED!!!! Now for the practical, these exams always make me nervous. It definitely was tougher than I thought it would be.

Mercenary480

Forum Ride Along
78 Questions, Waiting on the results... I was in and out after 34min and the proctors said I was one of the quickest they ever saw in and out... Makes me insanely nervous because I had the same question pop up more than once

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
The exam will test anyone's knowledge level. I think everyone leaves feeling like that failed, because the test is designed to figure out your maximum ability and if its at or above entry level then you passed.

I wish I could find out where it put me, or find out what I need to work on even though I passed.

SR17

Forum Crew Member
Is there a reason why they do not give you your final results after you passed?

All I got was a congrats, a letter and card will be mailed to you.

I would have liked to know how well I did.

KY_EMT

Forum Crew Member
I never found out just how well or how badly I did, I just received a letter saying "Congrats, you passed the National Registry." And I had my certificate, too.

KY_EMT

Forum Crew Member
Yeah, I think it is, cause I've had other people tell me that that's what they got, too. :) But still, I'd love to know how I placed :)

MylesC

Forum Probie
Took the EMT - B and passed with 69 questions
Roughly 24 minutes
I totally thought I bombed it but here I am now... Certified

biolife87

Forum Probie
took my emt b test yesterday. 120 questions in and failed. not too bad. got a few above passing to go with some belowe passing

medicwhit

Forum Ride Along
First of all I would like to thank everyone for participating in this, it definitely kept me busy this weekend when I was waiting the results of my first time taking the EMT basic National Registry.

It was very hard, I walked out thinking poof* over before I even knew it. I think it's hard because it's testing your full knowledge of the subject. but like everyone else said ABC's!

106 Questions Pass :)

I did use the JB test prep, but I don't think any sort of test prep can really compare to the way the national registry is. It was good at getting me used to how the wording was though.

Last edited by a moderator:

RGRTavs

Forum Ride Along
EMT-I
124 stop!!!! Now a long miserable wkend to wait and see that I......

Failed?1??:rolleyes:
<grimacing through teeth> Hurry up sat and sun.

Last edited by a moderator:

shakenblake

Forum Ride Along
67 & passed :)

Took about 4 weeks to finally get my California State EMT card in the mail though but I finally have it.