Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
76 questions - Paramedic test, first attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:

andydrumm05

Forum Probie
Somewhere between 66-70. The last I checked when I took it was 66, and I only answered just a few more after that before it kicked me off. And I passed.

motomedic

Forum Crew Member
Paramedic 1st try 150 FAIL!
2nd time 80! passed

stevetheman

Forum Ride Along
72 questions and I couldnt sleep for 2 days! :-X Found out this morning I passed! Tonights going to be a good night!

DWemt28

Forum Crew Member
late 90's/early 100's......i cant really remember.......i failed, but i think i just barely did

BigBoy

Forum Crew Member
72 questions on the basic test still waiting on the results.....

pljones

Forum Ride Along
I had 73 questions and passed...walked out of the test more confused than when i walked in...all in all i liked it alot more than the old paper test

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
I had 73 questions and passed...walked out of the test more confused than when i walked in...all in all i liked it alot more than the old paper test

Why confused, you need to be confident that you know what to do. Last thing you want is to be confused when someone really needs your help.

Don't let the test make you second guess what is right. ABC's are ABC's.

BigBoy

Forum Crew Member
well just found out 72 ?s and failed....

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
84 on the NREMT-P. Passed.

Same number and result for at least one of my classmates.

hottrotter18

Forum Probie
Just took mine today around 5pm... stopped at 70 questions..
I was worrying that i failed because i know i missed some and it stopped so early. but after reading that most everyone on here who stopped at 70 passed, i feel relieved!!!!

bracho1

Forum Ride Along
tuff

well just took mine (paramedic) around 5pm , stopped around 110ish, i feel i failed but well see.