Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Archymomma

Forum Crew Member
70 questions and passed (on 7/6 - took it and found out the same day :) )

aandjmayne

Forum Crew Member
CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PASSED... :beerchug:.. the funny thing is I didnt think I passed either.. lol... Did everyone feel that way? Its all a blur to me really...

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I can't remember the exact number, but it was somewhere in the mid to low 70's, and I passed.

Small_Town_EMT

Forum Probie
I don't remember the exact number of questions I had - partly because I was so nervous - but it was somewhere in the low to mid 80's. I thought for sure I had failed, but I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!! This was on the 16th of June.

mattwalker2016

Forum Ride Along
Passed on 1st attempt!

I took my test yesterday, had to wait for a while, was really nervous. But passed on my first attempt and stopped at 70 questions! Whoo hoo! Test is really easy just remember whats going to kill my patient first and imagine what you would do if you were in that situation, for all of your test questions!

Good luck to everybody who still has to do there test!

And trust your instincts!

:p :) B) :ph34r:

adlx21

Forum Probie
man, AND I know I got 4 questions wrong! :(
im sure there are more, but yet for some reason I feel much better than my last try.

LincNebr

Forum Probie
I passed!! Wooohhhhhhhh holy moly im happy!

LOL That's exactly how I felt. Elated at the sense of accomplishment. Of course, it doesn't all stop now that you've passed, but it's a nice time to pat yourself on the back.

Congrats!
Tom in Lincoln

Owenscott

Forum Probie
Passed

Got to about 74 questions and blam screen change ... scared me shippless. They were hard question then the last 5 or 6 were crazy easy.

Passing is passing .....

Coretana

Forum Probie
Passed with around 60-ish I believe. Scared outta my pants that I failed, but found out differently the next morning! ^_^