Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Markbalisi

Forum Ride Along
Stoped at question 70. Omg I really thought I failed. It was so hard. Got the result the following day said I passed. Still could not believe it. Good luck to all planning to take the exam.

Ralphorama

Forum Ride Along
Stopped at 84 took it today in San Dimas i think i hella bombed it questions were tough some stuff for sure never studied/reviewed ever. I also have done every free practice test on the net and scored 80 and above majority of the time but the NREMT was mentally difficult

Colt45

Forum Lieutenant
I'm going to bet you passed. Good job! Stop fretting. If it gets that hard all of you new to this thread need to realize it's adaptive. If it's super super hard- you are probably above your scope or you didn't pay any attention in class and shouldn't be managing patient care.

M3dicalR3dn3ck

Idolizes Johnny and Roy
Went every bit of 120. Not feeling great, about half of it was super easy and the other half went from difficult to "I don't recall that in my Basic class"

DennisM

Forum Ride Along
Took the EMT test (my first attempt) with online proctoring. Went to the very bitter end of 110 questions, convinced that I was toast. Read AFTER the fact that this is normal in the online version. Passing score was posted by morning, state certification issued by 8:03am the following day (thanks, Pennsylvania!)

Jess2441

Forum Ride Along
I was a paramedic until 2010. It has been a long time and a lot has changed. I am on the long excruciating road to re-certification. I took my exam today after studying for months. I was cut off at 95. I felt good about it when I left but now after browsing the internet, I do not feel so hot.

Jakezazzy

Forum Ride Along
I took my NREMT-E (B) in NH on March 12th 2022. I went all the way to 130 questions. After an excruciating wait I found out that I passed. This shows you that answering all the way to the end is not a fail. I know people who passed and failed at 70. Just be confident going in and you will do great.

Jsmith11786

Forum Ride Along
Got stopped at 80 for NREMT-P, left not knowing which way it could go. After 2 1/2 days, it was a pass. Believe in yourself, you got this.

Pistol

Forum Ride Along
NREMT EMR exam.
Made it to 80 questions and failed!
I'm very upset because I studied my butt off! I felt like the test was easy while taking it, but after I left it slowly hit me about some mistakes I made. I get very nervous for tests like this.
I don't know what to do now, my results didn't give me performance for each category. Any tips or advice to help me out. EMR specific info and practice tests seem difficult to find.
Thanks for your time and help.

Jess2441

Forum Ride Along
Second attempt at retaking my nremt p exam after 12 years out of practice. First test I stopped around 90 and failed. Yesterday I went all the way to 150 The questions were very hard and there was stuff I have never even heard of. I am hoping those were the 10-15 research questions. I am so nervous to get my results.

Kdwnparker

Forum Ride Along
Second attempt at retaking my nremt p exam after 12 years out of practice. First test I stopped around 90 and failed. Yesterday I went all the way to 150 The questions were very hard and there was stuff I have never even heard of. I am hoping those were the 10-15 research questions. I am so nervous to get my results.
Did your results post? I tested today and mine stopped at like 105