Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Alton Francis

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B 75 Questions Passed 1st try. Used EMT Crash course Book/Tests for review & Pocket App for practice testing

EMT-P 80 Questions Passed 1st try. Used National Registry Paramedic Exam Book By Kaplan for review. Used Pocket Prep app and MedicTests.com for testing
(EMT-P Test finished at 4pm got results at 8am next day)

cruiseforever

Forum Asst. Chief
Took the medic test instead of going thru another refresher course. Stopped at 87, I passed. Happy as can be. The last time I took the test was 30 years ago.

Sstadler

Forum Ride Along
Passed EMT-B back in early 2016 with 70 questions. Felt positive that I failed.

2 months later, I passed the AEMT exam. I felt as if that test was too easy when I left the testing site.

Just took the EMT-P exam today and was ended at 81-83 questions. I am in the middle because it felt as if I either knew the questions for sure or I didn’t know the answer at all. I am hopeful for the best! I will keep ya’ll updated because if you’re on here worrying then you must be in the same boat! Keep your heads up :)

Sstadler

Forum Ride Along
Next day, just found out that I passed. If you’re on here looking for answers, don’t fret. If you pass, you pass. If you don’t, you have plenty of other times to retake the exam. No sense in wasting time and energy worrying. Best of luck to you all. Be safe.

SentinelGary

Forum Ride Along
I see a lot of 50-80s... I had ~138 I believe? I passed.

Interesting, how the new adaptive testing is designed to make you fail. The questions get harder the better you answer. And of course they throw in experimental questions.

Obviously none of us know how good or bad we did. But my guess is that I cut it pretty damn close, even though I was certain I knew the questions.

greenmountains

Forum Crew Member
72 I think and passed. I had doubts about whether I got only three questions right but checked in the parking lot. As far as I know, I got them all right. I could identify at least one question that was a experimental question. It was vague and did not have enough detail. I doubt it was permanently included. They went crazy on vaginal bleeding too. I talked to others that tested that day and they had the same vaginal bleeding questions and they were only basic responders.

OCEMT949

Forum Ride Along
I'm assuming you're talking about the computer based testing, because I've only taken the old paper tests.
I took the scantron the first time. Then I let I let it lapse and just took it again on computer yesterday. I prefer the old way.

Will1475

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B 84 questions passed my 4th try

EMT-P 1st try 150 questions and failed.
2nd try 150 questions and passed
I used the AMLS book and my text book and read all of the time.

Terasu

Forum Ride Along
Took the test in the first week on January 2019. My test was 120 questions and passed 1st try. Used EMTprep to study.

firegal1972

Forum Ride Along
I took the EMT-B test on scantron 18 years ago and passed on the first try.
I took the EMT test again on May 23rd (I let it lapse). It cut me off at 61 questions. I was positive I had failed, but I passed . I am interested to see the breakdown of my score though . Good luck everyone!

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
Just took mine. Cut off at 86 or 87, not sure exactly which...waiting for results. NREMT-P

Arkansas Girl

Forum Ride Along
I took my for the first time today and failed. Cut off at 75. I used nemt prep, pocket prep, and emt for dummies... I’m really bummed out.