Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

skc366

Forum Ride Along
Passed at 72-ish questions, first attempt! Took the exam at 11:30 eastern today and just got the results (3:15 pm). Silly question - how long does it take to update under "My certifications"? Right now it says I have no certifications, but under the application it says "Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification."

Firemedic271

Forum Probie
Paper and pencil...had to answer every question...ha! Now ya'll have computers for testing. Lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow lol a lot of the guys at my dept. said the paper was so much easier cause you could skip a question and go back. Now days you skip a question it counts against you. So we had no choice but to have to answer lol

MedicPam

Forum Probie
Wow lol a lot of the guys at my dept. said the paper was so much easier cause you could skip a question and go back. Now days you skip a question it counts against you. So we had no choice but to have to answer lol

True...and the waiting for the snail mail to deliver the results was exhilarating [emoji1304] but since we all waited by our mailboxes every day for days on end, we all got to know our mail persons very well. [emoji3] "is it here yet?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skc366

Forum Ride Along
Passed at 72-ish questions, first attempt! Took the exam at 11:30 eastern today and just got the results (3:15 pm). Silly question - how long does it take to update under "My certifications"? Right now it says I have no certifications, but under the application it says "Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification."
Just figured I'd update in case anyone else has this problem. It started working after I logged out and back in!

washout77

Forum Ride Along
Stopped me at 72, passed

I now know what all of my instructors meant when they said if you leave feeling super incompetent, you probably passed

mattillakk

Forum Ride Along
Stopped me at 72, passed

I now know what all of my instructors meant when they said if you leave feeling super incompetent, you probably passed
I, too, can attest to this very statement! The agony was unrelenting, seeing as how I took mine on a Saturday and knew nothing until Monday! I knew one of two things for sure.. either I bombed it royally or I did alright! (NRP, stopped at 82)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

NAKR1234

Forum Probie
Took the paramedic test this morning, it stopped exactly on 80. Still waiting on results. I figure I either did really poorly or really well. I'll update when I know, hopefully tomorrow.

NAKR1234

Forum Probie
Took the paramedic test this morning, it stopped exactly on 80. Still waiting on results. I figure I either did really poorly or really well. I'll update when I know, hopefully tomorrow.

Just got the notice 6am pst after a 10am test the day prior. I passed! 80 questions total, first try! Now the real learning begins.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge". (Stephen Hawking)