Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

MinnieToo

Forum Probie
Congratulations!! Isn't it a great feeling when you find out you passed?

ThePants

Forum Crew Member
Congratulations! Time to scrape off the cold sweat and get your state license hooked up.

Relieved

Forum Ride Along
Took less than an hour, shut off at 93 questions. Passed first attempt. I did the same as multiple others. Beat myself up, could have sworn that I failed. Woke up, checked the website and cheered so loud I woke my son up. It is a wonderful feeling to pass. On to the firehouse.

Kary

Forum Ride Along
I took my NREMT (EMT-B) for the 1st time at Pearson VUE yesterday, cut out at #71 and I was sooooooooo disappointed.

I passed my practicals all 1st try, no retakes, got an A in the 8 week accelerated EMT course, and I felt like I really knew my stuff but that written test was brutal. I felt like almost every question had 2 if not 3 right answers and I am super nervous. Everyone at work who did EMT got 80-90s that passed. I heard 70-120 is normal (60-150 was the range) but now I see tons of people passed at 60-70s. My friend took it the same time and ended in 120s so i'm curious what her results will be compared to mine too.

I hope my results are posted later today! FXed!!!

Firemedic271

Forum Probie
I took my NREMT (EMT-B) for the 1st time at Pearson VUE yesterday, cut out at #71 and I was sooooooooo disappointed.

I passed my practicals all 1st try, no retakes, got an A in the 8 week accelerated EMT course, and I felt like I really knew my stuff but that written test was brutal. I felt like almost every question had 2 if not 3 right answers and I am super nervous. Everyone at work who did EMT got 80-90s that passed. I heard 70-120 is normal (60-150 was the range) but now I see tons of people passed at 60-70s. My friend took it the same time and ended in 120s so i'm curious what her results will be compared to mine too.

I hope my results are posted later today! FXed!!!
Good luck! You got it! honestly it's so hard to tell by what number you ended on if you passed or not. I've seen so many post and talked to so many people who passed at 60-150. The whole if you get the last question right or wrong tells you wether you passed or not is false, I passed at 150 and got the last question wrong 100% positive I got it wrong. I walked out feeling horrible in my exam and passed I'm sure you did awesome!
Keep your head up and let us know!

Colt45

Forum Lieutenant
Just passed my Advanced EMT test today after 135 questions;) but Advanced get 135 no matter what pass or fail. SO glad I passed it's a huge weight off the shoulders.

Kary

Forum Ride Along
Good luck! You got it! honestly it's so hard to tell by what number you ended on if you passed or not. I've seen so many post and talked to so many people who passed at 60-150. The whole if you get the last question right or wrong tells you wether you passed or not is false, I passed at 150 and got the last question wrong 100% positive I got it wrong. I walked out feeling horrible in my exam and passed I'm sure you did awesome!
Keep your head up and let us know!
Well good news, I PASSED. And my friend that took it the same day and ended on 121 also PASSED!

Firemedic271

Forum Probie
Thanks, my friend! Now.. if the NREMT could be just a tad bit quicker posting the passing results on the psychomotor exam.. that'd be great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Well good luck! I'm sure you got it! In my opinion the hands on was much more easier than the written.