Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Altered Mental Status

Forum Crew Member
EMT-B Test stopped at 69 questions - PASSED
AEMT - Testing iscurrently at a required 150 questions with 2.5 hours to complete and the allowance to flag answers and go back to them later in the test - PASSED

Altered Mental Status

Forum Crew Member
Took NREMT today.
Shut off at #70.
We'll see in a few hours.

I think that's probably a GOOD sign. If you feel okay about most of your answers, the computer probably decided after 70 questions that you proved yourself. If you feel like you BOMBED, the computer decided there's no way for you to pull yourself back up enough to pass after 70 bombed questions.

That's my assumption, anyway.

Good luck!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
EMT-B 123 questions >.<

PASSED. :p

badsubby

Forum Ride Along
Took EMT-B on 3/1/2012 in CT. Stopped between 70-72 questions. Got result back this morning with "Congratulations...." ^_^

thisgirlisamedic

Forum Probie
Mine stopped at 64 and i passed the first try but when it shut off i called my instructor on the way out all upset because he had told us he had never had anyone shut off below 90 to 100 and pass so I just knew I failed but the next day we looked just playing around and i had passed.

Tommerag

What day is it?
81 for medic, passed

RunnerD1987

Forum Crew Member
Took it for the second time today. I will have to wait until Monday for results. I took the exam eight months ago and the class ten months. I found this exam difficult. Last one was easy, and failed after 82 questions. This exam stopped at 64 questions and eighty-five minutes left. I surely failed.

JLS1983

Forum Ride Along
I took my NREMT today for the first time. The test stopped at 60 questions and I had spent 51 minutes on the test. I am so nervous. I think I bombed it.....60 questions, is that a bad sign?

jonathanrs89

Forum Crew Member
I dont think its a bad sign, i took about 45 questions only, in 30 minutes. I was just as nervous as you, but the next day in the morning I got an email that I passed. Think positive.

RunnerD1987

Forum Crew Member
Have the results. I did worse than the last time. Last time I took the exam near passing on just cardiovascular incidents. This time was below passing on everything. Have a chance at the exam.