Podcasts

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
EMTLife.com is happy to announce that we are joining the podcast world. JTPaintball70 and medicRob have agreed to do all of the hard work and serve as Co-Hosts.

As part of this project, we've created a new forum for discussions of the podcasts, along with the ability for our members to submit questions for upcoming podcasts and even suggest topics. The forum is pretty ingeniously called "Podcasts" and it has a couple of special restrictions. Until we get all the issues worked out, only Community Leaders and Podcasters will be able to start new threads in this forum, although any member may respond to a thread there.

We have no definitive timeline for our releasing our first podcast yet, but it is already in production. After that, we're hoping to maintain at least a monthly schedule.

8jimi8

CFRN
please reconsider letting members post in this forum.

One great way to shut us out of participation is by only spoon feeding us what content you think we want.

my opinion doesn't have to count, but i have one.

Asimurk

Forum Captain
please reconsider letting members post in this forum.

One great way to shut us out of participation is by only spoon feeding us what content you think we want.

my opinion doesn't have to count, but i have one.

Jimi, you can post, just not make a new thread. Unless your permissions were messed up.

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Some of you may have noticed the changes to the NavBar between the Community Links and New Posts. We've added a direct link to the Podcast page for easier access.