PHI Air Medical

CIRUS454

Forum Crew Member
Looking for information about the Saudi Arabia location for PHI. Does anybody work/know anyone currently over there as a Flight Medic. Any info like type of aircraft, accommodations, pay, etc. would be great. Thanks

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Im out and about atm but if memory serves check out the main ems pilot forums as they have it all listed

OP
OP
C

CIRUS454

Forum Crew Member
Where would I find the Ems Pilot Forum?

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Google. Sorry im not at home and dont have the link

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Just google saudi phi

OP
OP
C

CIRUS454

Forum Crew Member
Hey Corky. I searched all over Google and didn't have any luck. When ya get a chance, just send me a link if ya can. Thanks!

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Should be home in an hour or so and will drop it to ya

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

Oh and for others interested. Their Facebook has info also, PM incoming

And the website is the Professional Pilots Rumor Network

Last edited by a moderator:

opfor21

Forum Ride Along
Working in KSA

I currently work in KSA, and would be happy to answer questions for you.
Cheers,

Armor10

Forum Crew Member
I'm boots on the ground here. DO NOT COME HERE! Tell everyone you can. This is the third reboot to start a successful HEMS service. They are not interested in doing it correctly.

kyparamedic

Forum Ride Along
I'm boots on the ground here. DO NOT COME HERE! Tell everyone you can. This is the third reboot to start a successful HEMS service. They are not interested in doing it correctly.

I would send you a PM but I just registered and can't send them until I have 5 posts. Can you give a little more info on what's going on there and what it's like?

Thanks!

OP
OP
C

CIRUS454

Forum Crew Member
LISTEN!!!!! to Armor on the info over there. I've chatted with him at length about it and it changed my perspective!