Personal Web Sites?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Does anyone have a personal web site or blog?

I've always wanted to keep a personal site updated but just can't seem to do it. One day... one day.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by MMiz@Mar 30 2005, 10:55 PM
Does anyone have a personal web site or blog?

I've always wanted to keep a personal site updated but just can't seem to do it. One day... one day.
www.emtlife.com :D

What else do I need (besides a life)?

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
I have a livejournal.
The thought of making a website confuses me.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
I own the Pennsylvania Fire Forums.. I don't have the link, but I'm sure u can google it and find it.

PA Fire & EMS Forum

EDITED: Added hyperlink to site. Hope you don't mind.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Mar 31 2005, 12:30 AM
I own the Pennsylvania Fire Forums.. I don't have the link, but I'm sure u can google it and find it.

PA Fire & EMS Forum
Or you can get it from this thread.

Penn Fire & EMS Forum

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by ffemt8978+Mar 31 2005, 03:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ffemt8978 @ Mar 31 2005, 03:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Mar 31 2005, 12:30 AM

PA Fire & EMS Forum
Or you can get it from this thread.

Penn Fire & EMS Forum [/b][/quote]
That's one. But there is a domain too. I haven't updated it in like five years. Still gets billed to my visa; so it better be there. I'll have to check the other computer for a bookmark.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Here's my personal site... My Webpage

I try to update it once in a while, I even have a blog on there but I haven't posted much lately. I have a list of things to accomplish in my life, once I'm done with that I might have more time for blogging. :lol:

Ray1129

Forum Crew Member
I have a Livejournal account. That's actually how I found this site. :lol:

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
I've been working on one for the past few months. Its probably ready to "go live" but I keep thinking of things to add and am too anal about stuff like that.

I'll post a link once I decide to upload. Will have quite a few pics from our department and other good stuff.