Awful people

Forum Ride Along
PERCOM – AWFUL PEOPLE (certainly the owners anyway). I wholeheartedly agree with all of the terrible feedback PERCOM is getting on various forums and feel sorry for others in the same boat – DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND FIND ANOTHER COURSE. I work outside the US and agreed to take the course based on a verbal and written agreement with Jerry from PERCOM online. My agreement made with Jerry Dinsmore (half owner with his wife Jane Dinsmore) was to refund me if I could not return to complete the course, I did the EMT with them, that was appalling as well but another story - we don’t have time.

Ultimately I have lost $2,600.00USD to these lying, incompetent scumbags and will be making it known to everyone I can to help them avoid the same mistakes I made. They are clearly poor business people as the cost to them of all this negative feedback must be huge - far more than sticking to their agreement. They babble on about looking after students etc and say anything to rope you in yet won’t even reply, they are lazy, they won’t refund if something happens to you so forget that nor even negotiate a part refund. They are simply horrible people yet hide behind this buls*#t churchie façade - you’ve been warned, I really hope my mistake can help others, be careful with your money and find a place with a good reputation to spend it, these people are destined for the garbage heap.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
There is no need to post this same rant in multiple posts/threads.

Put your info out in the Education and Training forum or the Percom thread....

Just some friendly advice. Sorry you got screwed @Awful people

OP
OP
A

Awful people

Forum Ride Along
First ever post in a forum, still working this out, only signed up to make this info known to others to help them choose where they spend their money and time, thanks for the advice, I'll get it to where it needs to go.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
FYI some random guy who shows on an Internet message board and uses his first post to blast somebody carries zero weight or credibility.

Just, ya know, in case you need to learn how the internet works.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I believe everything I read on the interwebs... Especially when it is in bold font.:D

OP
OP
A

Awful people

Forum Ride Along
Wow you really taught me how the internet works. You might be nearly cleaver enough to apply for a job with PERCOM if you keep these kind of teachings up. If people are browsing and want some feedback on something then perhaps bold is all they'll see, in which case I've done them a favor. not everyone wants to sit on computers all day posting thousands of petty messages, simply put if you don't like what you see move on, isn't that how the internet works.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
So cleaver...

MrJones

Iconoclast
leave-it-to-beaver-family.jpg