"Patient Faking Seizure" Another xtranormal video.

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
I have a couple, but er...I'm afraid to post them for the language, haha.

The ER Vaginal Bleeding linked on that page is pretty good though.

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
These videos are like crack!

Check out the GI Joe PSA's as well. They have a lot of colorful language, if that sort of thing offends anyone. My favorites are porkchop sandwiches (We're all dead!), Ice (Don't give him the stick! Oooooooooooooooh!), falling, and reggae.

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Eh...changed my mind about sharing. I won't link because of the language, but a quick Google search sends you right to it.

"firefighter vs nursing home" just might be my favorite. I just watched it again, and I laugh every time.

"You didn't even connect the oxygen tube to the tank. What? Did you plan on blowing air through the tube, or is that the CNA's job?"

"...um..."

:lol:

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
There's another one where the nurse keeps saying "chicken breath" until the medic realizes she's saying "She can't breathe." I've experienced this in real life on more than one occasion. I can't find the title to the video, though.

OP
OP
abckidsmom

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Eh...changed my mind about sharing. I won't link because of the language, but a quick Google search sends you right to it.

"firefighter vs nursing home" just might be my favorite. I just watched it again, and I laugh every time.

"You didn't even connect the oxygen tube to the tank. What? Did you plan on blowing air through the tube, or is that the CNA's job?"

"...um..."

I love that one.

Did you see the "full code" one?

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Just looked it up.

"So did you give her more Tylenol? Her prescription says to give it every 4 - 6 hours as needed. I'd say it's needed now."

"I'll try to do better next time..."

"You better."

*dance*

firemedic07

Forum Probie
ma'am you know you vagina will bleed every month, that is normal! LMAO

Cameron

Forum Crew Member
My favorite is "Dumb dispatcher" by xtreme62484. I won't post the link due to language.