Part Time Work in Socal?

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
Anyone know of any companies in So cal that will hire part timers? pref on the weekends.

I might eventually want to go full time with that company but as of now i need more patient contact, as i work the graveyard shift at a retirement community and run about 1-2 calls a month :blink:.

OCTraumaQueen

Forum Crew Member
Anyone know of any companies in So cal that will hire part timers? pref on the weekends.

I might eventually want to go full time with that company but as of now i need more patient contact, as i work the graveyard shift at a retirement community and run about 1-2 calls a month :blink:.

Don't know if you would be interested, but I'm hearing
Lifeline (IFT company) Laguna Hills is hiring and they will work around
your schedule...

Good Luck.

ITBITB13

Forum Lieutenant
AmbuServe ambulance is hiring part-time as well as full time work. I currently work there. Feel free to ask any questions.

OP
OP
MusicMedic

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
Ivan: I worked there for a year almost.. i dont want to go back lol.. and its too far to drive for me (im in South Orange County)

SoCal911

Forum Lieutenant
I heard from someone that doctors is hiring, possibly part time? AmeriCare has an OC division and will work with school, same with pacific.

tarai

Forum Ride Along
Has anyone successfully landed a part-time EMT job in SoCal recently? If so, which company are you working for?