• Before posting in this section, please take a moment and review our EMS Job Posting Guidelines.

Paramedics and Shooter Medics needed ASAP for Puerto Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Here is the ad and the company. I am not involved with the company, however I do have two colleagues who have just been hired by them.

They need 17 more Paramedics NOW for immediate deployment, I am unsure how many shooter medics they need, however unless you are high speed with a lot of shooter qualifications or heavy LE background, you will NOT get that position.

All travel to and from paid for.
Housing provided (currently it is in hotels).
3 meals a day at central location, you can eat elsewhere on your own dime if you choose.

A friend of mine applied yesterday and is leaving in 3 days, so this is a deploy now type position.

Pay is $400/day.
Flat rate, no other per diems, stipends or uplifts.
Work is 12 hours a day/7 days a week.
Rotation is minimum 45 days, PREFERRED 90 days before mandatory RnR.

http://www.espadaservices.com/careers/

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/ESPADA-S...uard-Puerto-Rico-8c722fc6c14ff8a1?q=paramedic

They are VERY quick to respond....I have NO further information. The rest is up to you...

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
From the indeed site, because I was curious what a shooter medic was......
NEEDED 19 Armed Security Guards in Puerto Rico
ESPADA Security Services - San Antonio, TX
$250 a day - Temporary
Job Summary

ESPADA Security is looking for highly motivated Active/Reserve or Retired Law Enforcement Officer, with current LEO card or LEOSA ID (HR-218); Personal Protection/Commissioned Armed Security Officers to provide armed static security in support of power restoration services in Puerto Rico. This position is open to U.S. Citizens/Residents only.

Requirements:

• M* *ust be able to deploy on November 9th 2017
  • Active/Reserve Law Enforcement : MUST have active LEO card in good standing.
  • Retired Law Enforcement Officer - MUST have a current LEOSA ID (HR-218)(federal) or a current law enforcement endorsed weapons qualification card within the last 12 months.
  • Personal Protection/Armed Commissioned Security - MUST have a current active valid security license in your home state.
  • EMTs and Paramedics MUST have Active Armed Guard License to be considered Tactical Medics
  • Valid Passport
  • Personal Weapon not caliber or model specific with 200 rounds of ball ammunition.
  • Food/Lodging/Travel will be provided
Pay:

• LEO/LEOSA - $350/day or $10,500/month
  • Armed Security- $250/day or 7,500/month
  • EMT- $350/day or $10,500/month
  • PARAMEDIC*- $400/day or 12,000/month
*tactical medical a plus

Pay will not increase for multiple certifications

PPO/PI pay is at the Armed Security Officers rate.

Job Type: Temporary

Required experience:

• Security: 1 year
Required license or certification:

• LEO/LEOSA
Required travel:

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Man...if I was part time, I'd be all over $400/day

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
If I hadn't just started a new job...