Paramedic refresher location

adam c

Forum Probie
Hey Guys,

My NRP expires next year and I am currently contracting overseas. I want to get ahead of the game when planning my leave rotations! Does anybody have any info (or recommendations) on refreshers for NRP + ACLS in the South Dakota area. I tried google, but my google fu broke this morning..

Thanks in advance!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Hey Guys,

My NRP expires next year and I am currently contracting overseas. I want to get ahead of the game when planning my leave rotations! Does anybody have any info (or recommendations) on refreshers for NRP + ACLS in the South Dakota area. I tried google, but my google fu broke this morning..

Thanks in advance!
Community colleges with paramedic programs might let you sit in on classes for NR hours. Or they might do a refresher.

Bluegreen45

Forum Ride Along
Community colleges in my area usually offer a refresher. One offers it online and sets a date for practicals. You could also see if any transportation companies offer them. I took one from the local transportation network since it was the cheapest (100 bucks) compared to the average of 350.

OP
OP
A

adam c

Forum Probie
Hey guys, thanks for the replies - I will contact a few colleges in the area to see what they have.

Thanks