Paramedic for care ambulance?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Interesting. I didn't know of anywhere in RVC that runs in house.
They had a ton when I did my field internship. We did a shift there (then a bungalow), one in Glen Avon, MoVal, and did most of it with Murrieta Fire (it's own FD, respectively).

TMK, there are literally 3 left in that division. The other two are not stationed with fire anymore, and they're in Anza, and Canyon Lake.

I have to wonder if there's been any change in dynamic between the two agencies since this switch. Everyone, for the most part, played real well together back then it seemed.

wirk242

Forum Probie
If you like working in the IE and have some fire experience apply for calfire and tell them you want to work on a box in the desert. Yeah it's a long drive but only once a week. Put in your time and then leave for greener pastures.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Yeah it's a long drive but only once a week.

Technically twice a week. Drive out and back. But yeah, 72 hour shifts plenty of OT especially in battalion 12. Indio and the Cove communities are always looking for people to staff the ambulances.

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
So it turns out that there's no longer a stand alone AMR Corona 24. There was one, but no more. They have an in-house 24 somewhere in south Corona (unincorporated?), which is covered by Cal Fire.

As as the city of Corona itself, and Corona Fire, AMR has no more 24's. The old one was off of the 91; I remember being moved to post there a time or two during internship. The south end units deploy out of a substation on the southern end of Riverside city.

Correct, our only 24 in the area is at station 64 south of Corona