Paramedic Class

AGill01

Forum Crew Member
Starting Paramedic Class tomorrow. Excited and nervous but looking forward to it.

blachatch

Forum Lieutenant
Start my second semester tommorrow to! Still nervous to get back into the game and get studying after being off for winter break.. Got 8 weeks of cardiology :wacko:

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Got 8 weeks of cardiology :wacko:

If you need help don't be afraid to ask on here. The forum has a pretty amazing group of EKG experts and enthusiasts.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Excellent! Have fun in class. Double what Chase said, this forum is a great resource.

Lots of us Paramedic instructors troll the boards and will answer most any question you have that your own program is unable to clarify for you

blachatch

Forum Lieutenant
If you need help don't be afraid to ask on here. The forum has a pretty amazing group of EKG experts and enthusiasts.

Thanks buddy I really appreciate it.. I ask vene questions whenever I'm stumped he's been a great help..

I'm sure ill have a lot of questions some of this EKG stuff looks intimidating!!

Thriceknight

Forum Crew Member
CONGRATS! How was your first day?!?!?!?!?! I started last Monday and it waaaaaassssss ROUGH! Death by Powerpoint!!! Oh my goodness! I thought my medic friends were joking when they said to drink like 5 monters/rockstars before class. After STRUGGLING through it I know why! LOL But I'm enjoying it. Had my first quiz today. Got 55 out of 60 correct. A!!! Best wishes on your journey! I'll be in the trenches with ya!!! :D

blachatch

Forum Lieutenant
CONGRATS! How was your first day?!?!?!?!?! I started last Monday and it waaaaaassssss ROUGH! Death by Powerpoint!!! Oh my goodness! I thought my medic friends were joking when they said to drink like 5 monters/rockstars before class. After STRUGGLING through it I know why! LOL But I'm enjoying it. Had my first quiz today. Got 55 out of 60 correct. A!!! Best wishes on your journey! I'll be in the trenches with ya!!! :D

Nice start with the quiz^^^ the kids who start bad from the start seem to have the hardest time passing it seems, atleast that's what happend first semester in my class.

OP
OP
A

AGill01

Forum Crew Member
First day was easy. Filling out paper work and going over what is expected of us. We actually got out an hour early with homework assigned. Today would have been day 2 but class got cancelled due to inclement weather.

Serberrus

Forum Ride Along
Thought I would make an account (I lurk these forums often) just to post on here. I just finished day #3 of semester #2, started our first IV's today. Rough start, bled my PT on the floor a little :/. Pharmacology tests seem not to bad, but the drug memorization was never difficult for me. Good luck to you all, hope to see you around the forums.

OP
OP
A

AGill01

Forum Crew Member
Pharmacology is going to be a tough one for me. But just gotta put mind to it and study.

blachatch

Forum Lieutenant
Day 2 of cardiology and I can tell its going to be tough. I think mostly because all the concepts and terms are new to me, unlike first semester which kind of was a review for the most part.