Only @ Rural/Metro, lmao

ohnoyoudidnt

Forum Crew Member
Effective September 15th Rural/Metro Ambulance will be cooperating with the National Fire ProtectionAgency (NFPA) and the Journal of Emergency Medical Services (JEMS) in a study of 24 hour EMS personel. A recent study has surfaced hypothosizing that the deteriorating health of 24 hour medical and fire crews has a correlation with the amount of times the employee requires use of the toilet for defecation purposes and the size of each particular episode.

In copperation with the study, each station member will be required to log a poster board when they use the toilet for defecation and whether or not a plunging too was required. Certain members of each station have been asked by management to create the posterboards for the bathrooms and we need 100% participation from everybody. Thank you in advanced for your cooperations and I know we can all be mature enough to handle this study in a professional matter.

Thank you in advanced.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Size Doesn't Matter

ohnoyoudidnt;247909deteriorating health of 24 hour medical and fire crews has a correlation with the amount of times the employee requires use of the toilet for defecation purposes and the size of each particular episode.[/QUOTE said:
What they are sure to find is the damage is most likely caused by Poopus Interruptus, the repetitive clamping off of one's sphincter while handling a day with calls running like worry beads!

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
Fairly large turds are required for the use of the plunger. Please note any turds that do not sink to the bottom immediately will be required to be manually removed for proper study, and a report will need to be filled out.

citizensoldierny

Forum Captain
They should just put a camera in the toilet and keep everyone honest:wacko:

Sparky21

Forum Probie
Honestly who comes up with these damn studies?? We are started that study two weeks ago at Southwest. except they want to know the color and shape along with the size and if it plugged the toilet or not. Needless to say that has been the topic of discussion on every ride the last two weeks...

Did everything come out ok??

OP
OP
ohnoyoudidnt

ohnoyoudidnt

Forum Crew Member
Honestly who comes up with these damn studies?? We are started that study two weeks ago at Southwest. except they want to know the color and shape along with the size and if it plugged the toilet or not. Needless to say that has been the topic of discussion on every ride the last two weeks...

Did everything come out ok??

Ah southwest, another fine Rural Uh/Oh owned failure. ^_^

citizensoldierny

Forum Captain
Next step will be mandatory fiber supplementation

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
24 hours on an ambulance = 24 hours of fast food poop.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
Effective September 15th Rural/Metro Ambulance will be cooperating with the National Fire ProtectionAgency (NFPA) and the Journal of Emergency Medical Services (JEMS) in a study of 24 hour EMS personel. A recent study has surfaced hypothosizing that the deteriorating health of 24 hour medical and fire crews has a correlation with the amount of times the employee requires use of the toilet for defecation purposes and the size of each particular episode.

In copperation with the study, each station member will be required to log a poster board when they use the toilet for defecation and whether or not a plunging too was required. Certain members of each station have been asked by management to create the posterboards for the bathrooms and we need 100% participation from everybody. Thank you in advanced for your cooperations and I know we can all be mature enough to handle this study in a professional matter.

Thank you in advanced.

do you by any chance have a link or scan of this bulletin? i would like to read further into this.

OP
OP
ohnoyoudidnt

ohnoyoudidnt

Forum Crew Member
do you by any chance have a link or scan of this bulletin? i would like to read further into this.

I dont but i know Sparky21 has a picture of their Southwest/Mesa posting, haha. Ill see if I can get it from her.

OP
OP
ohnoyoudidnt

ohnoyoudidnt

Forum Crew Member
60307_154408307910834_100000249983743_420743_7609711_n.jpg

medic417

The Truth Provider
If this was in fact real I would say no way. Other than the smell left behind I will leave no clue of what transpired in the bathroom. In fact it would be an unenforceable policy.