Online NREMT Prep Experience?

Rockies

Forum Crew Member
Hello,

Firstly its nice to meet you all :) Im taking the NREMT retake later in August and i've been shopping around for a decent online prep site to go along with reading my textbook. So far i am leaning towards emtprep but I heard JB learning is good too. What are your personal experience with prep sites?

Anjel

Forum Angel
I passed my written today for medic. I used an app called paramedic review plus. They have an EMT version as well. It gave 4 practice tests with 100 questions each. Then broke it all down into categories with 25 questions for each subject.

I also used 101 last minute study tips.

They helped me a lot. When you get a question wrong it gives rationale behind the answer.

crashh

Forum Crew Member
I too take my test in August or September!

Congrats on passing yours!

The practical wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be but i'm scared :censored::censored::censored::censored:less of the written LOL

CA1025

Forum Ride Along
I used both emtprep and JB learning. I liked using emtprep more that Jb just because Jb tended to repeat a lot of the same questions. It definitely has great material though and explains wrong answers really well but I preferred emtprep. JB is $50 for a year where as emtprep is $30 for 1 month I believe. Both good sites but it comes down to your decision in the end. Hope I helped some.

BLS

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

Firstly its nice to meet you all :) Im taking the NREMT retake later in August and i've been shopping around for a decent online prep site to go along with reading my textbook. So far i am leaning towards emtprep but I heard JB learning is good too. What are your personal experience with prep sites?

Don't waste your money on those online curses, I did it and honestly they didn't helped. I pass the test on the first try, but everything you need is on your text book. I regret spending that $$ and I should have read the book more, the question that I struggled more were on my book.