Online EMT cert?

I am not your typical ignorant stereotype. My view is based on my experience with online schools and my beliefs on what makes a good medic.

I never said online school was easy, what I said was it wont put out as decent of a medic. If you can take your time with the classes, and you only have to go to labs 3 days in a quarter then no it is not "as good" as a typical college program that requires labs every week and you have to study the material within a certain time frame.

I have nothing against online programs for a bachelors degree depending on the degree. I just believe that certain fields require hands on teaching that cannot be done well with a course based all online.

Online still has deadlines. Again the majority of courses for Paramedic even college level do not require any more hands on lab than the 2 online programs I mentioned.

As to training division that someone mentioned, unless they have made major changes they are in the diploma mill category in my opinion.

What were you experiences with them? I only know 3 people who went with them in 2008-2009 time frame and they seem to be pretty on top of their game.

Back