One more day

McLovin05

Forum Probie
I am taking my nremt-b test this Saturday and extremely nervous. I have read the book backwards and forward, taking every practice test online, and reviewed the DOT standards site. I feel that I am ready just getting the pre-game nervousness :wacko:. Just praying I don't screw up somehow.

emtfarva

Forum Captain
Good Luck.

phabib

Forum Lieutenant
You sound ready, don't worry about it. Get a good breakfast, Don't try to cram any more info, you're fine. Get your IDs ready and head over early.

Take your time with the questions. You have all the time in the world.

Good Luck! Let us know how you did.

Wyoming Medic

Forum Crew Member
Yup, Chillax. Don't strain your brain early on and not sleep well. Eat a good breakfast.

Come on back and tell us how it goes. Sounds like you are more prepared than most.

Wy medic

MedicReneeInstructor

Forum Ride Along
You sound ready, don't worry about it. Get a good breakfast, Don't try to cram any more info, you're fine. Get your IDs ready and head over early.

Take your time with the questions. You have all the time in the world.

Good Luck! Let us know how you did.

I would like to add, do yourself a huge favor and DO NOT try to study the night before. Stop at a specific time like 5pm the day before if you feel like you need to study and take time to relax and get your mind off of it. I know it seems difficult but you need it. :) Take a nice long bath whatever. :) Get to bed at a good time and rest. You are not allowed to think about the Registry test that night. lol Good luck and I am sure you will do GREAT!!

OP
OP
M

McLovin05

Forum Probie
Well I just got done taking the test cut me off at 70 exactly. I noticed a lot of the answers were provide O2 place PT in the right position and transport. Only had about 2 pregnancy question, about 80% of the test was airway though. I figured I screwed up on a couple question here and there but praying for the best should have my results on Tuesday I think hopefully sooner. Hopefully I can get through the weekend w/o going crazy.

OP
OP
M

McLovin05

Forum Probie
I know this wait is already killing me. I now I got that last 2 question right if there is any significance behind the whole theory if you get that last question right you pass.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Don't sweat it. Only way you failed is if you missed all 70. Otherwise it would keep going to give you a chance.