omg why...why..i need help!!!

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
What he said. If I took it personally every time I flubbed an interview or didn't get a job I wanted, I would have ventilated my skull a long time ago. Either that, and worse in many ways, I'd still be slinging albuterol for a living if had given up after not getting jobs I thought I should have gotten.

How about calling them back, mention that you want to improve, and ask what you did wrong? You may also want to ask when you can apply again. Mention that you want to work on whatever you did wrong and try again on a future date.

What he said.

OP
OP
jh0n001flip

jh0n001flip

Forum Crew Member
What he said. If I took it personally every time I flubbed an interview or didn't get a job I wanted, I would have ventilated my skull a long time ago. Either that, and worse in many ways, I'd still be slinging albuterol for a living if had given up after not getting jobs I thought I should have gotten.

What he said.

lol :lol:

Azarias

Forum Probie
How about calling them back, mention that you want to improve, and ask what you did wrong? You may also want to ask when you can apply again. Mention that you want to work on whatever you did wrong and try again on a future date.

This is some damn good advice. On a side note that scenario is designed to see if you are going to take responsibility and correct the situation or pass it off on someone else. I'd wager some of the answers of apologizing and offering to do what it takes to make the situation "right" is what they're looking to hear.
Good luck on your next!

rforsythe

Forum Probie
I apologize people...I've been busy doing things.. but the scenario was "your a new hired EMT and you have your first call to pick a pt at a hospital.. the dispatcher informed you you have to be there at 1200.. since your a new hired EMT you wanted to be there 10 minutes early. when you got there 10 minutes before 1200. the RN rushes at you and yelled at your face saying why were you late 30minutes..what would you do in that situation?"

Blame the doc. ^_^