OMG, no backboards!!!111

FourLoko

Forum Lieutenant
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiM-OhbL0M0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
SAOAFR. That many people and no one saw it coming?

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
I saw this on the yahoo mail page. At first I didn't realize that guy in the cart got thrown in, I thought he was just sitting there the whole time lol

medic417

The Truth Provider
About time common sense came into play. Backboards not needed.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
WTF? How the hell did that happen?

medic417

The Truth Provider
My guess is high school prank gone bad. Probably thought it will go so slow everyone will be laughing at the driver less cart.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Depends, I grew up around golf carts and my first job was actually doing maintenance on them. Electric carts have been known to take off on their own if the electronics get fried.

That said, a prank is FAR more likely, this was a high school championship game.

adamjh3

WTF? How the hell did that happen?

Dude who hopped in and stopped it pulled a couple pylons out of the cart that seemed to be wedged under the pedals.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Dude who hopped in and stopped it pulled a couple pylons out of the cart that seemed to be wedged under the pedals.

Pylons are inanimate objects, they don't move by themselves. Nobody was in the cart at the begining. Hmm

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Is it bad that I find this mildly amusing?

Would have been a funny prank if it hadn't plowed a group of people.

adamjh3

Pylons are inanimate objects, they don't move by themselves. Nobody was in the cart at the begining. Hmm

No. Pylons have feelings. They're clearly tired of being shrugged off as inanimate objects and are using this to draw attention to their plight.

I never said how they got there, just said they were there. Someone could have wedged them in as part of the "prank" conspiracy theory that was mentioned earlier in the thread.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I will definitely agree with firecoins' assessment of what happened. That pylon didn't get there by itself.

medic417

The Truth Provider

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
There were pylons (or whatever they were) on the back and on the floorboard. My guess is they were stacked on the back and fell to the floorboard and the accelerator.

medic417

The Truth Provider
There were pylons (or whatever they were) on the back and on the floorboard. My guess is they were stacked on the back and fell to the floorboard and the accelerator.

No can not accept that. There is also a second shooter even though we have no first shooter yet in this conspiracy.

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
Is it bad that I find this mildly amusing?

Would have been a funny prank if it hadn't plowed a group of people.

Sorry Rob, I must be sicker than you...that makes it even funnier to me!!!

OP
OP
FourLoko

FourLoko

Forum Lieutenant
I mostly posted because I laughed pretty hard, especially at the guy that got stuck like riding a bull.

Looks like most everyone got bumped but not run over hence the quick recoveries.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
My brothers football team lost that game :( I would've been there if I wasn't working. Not sure what I'm more sad about missing, the game or the cart taking out the winning coach.... :p

unitedterra

Forum Ride Along
I want to know why the guy that got scooped up jumped out like it was going to explode Hollywood-style instead of bending at the waist and pushing the brake. I wonder if he was disappointed it didn't blow up like in the movies, then he could've been just like an action hero.