NYC FDNY EMT Hirings.

pikapp730

Forum Probie
So, I called them to put my name on the list back in august. Is it normal not to hear them for 3 months?

firecoins

IFT Puppet

bitman

Forum Ride Along
january academy not happening as per recruitment person over the phone, apparently it's been unofficially put on hold.. been waiting since May when i brought application to the "application intake session", we were suppose to have gotten a call for the physical many months ago. sucks!!!

Natka303

Forum Probie
As far as I know, the next exam will be in a really long time..... they are no longer hiring from the provisional list but taking people from civil service exam. Bad time to join FDNY :/ I am having issues as well.

brose4823

Forum Ride Along
I called up in November and put my name on the list for FDNY EMS and recieved a letter to report for my physical this coming Sunday the 27th at FT, queens. So if you havent herd from them yet you should be shortly. Just be patient......

OP
OP
E

emt seeking first job

Forum Asst. Chief
I called up in November and put my name on the list for FDNY EMS and recieved a letter to report for my physical this coming Sunday the 27th at FT, queens. So if you havent herd from them yet you should be shortly. Just be patient......

Were you on provisional; list or civil service.

Actually my interest was more for the openings at the privates an FDNY hiring would make.

FDNY-USCG

Forum Ride Along
Seniorcare

Redbull,

I saw on one of your earlier post that you were hired by Seniorcare. I have an interview with them tomorrow and would like to know if you can share some insight and tips on what to expect on the interview. Thank you